Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Knight of Blades Armor?
Knight of Blades Armor? [message #65454] Sun, 18 December 2011 11:56 Go to next message
PrinceOfBlades is currently offline  PrinceOfBlades
I always wanted to know what the Knight and Queen of Blades looked like, and all that u get to see is their masks, [on Jack's torso, middle is Queen and right is Knight i think] and i was wondering if anyone could make armor for both? mayb the Knight's could be a retextured and hooded dark plate armor and the queen's wouldnt really work since u cant be female, but could be Dark Will users armor? Just a suggestion.
So says The Court!

So Says The Court!
Re: Knight of Blades Armor? [message #65459 is a reply to message #65454] Sun, 18 December 2011 13:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

Does anyone even have the faintest clue as to what these armours look like?

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Re: Knight of Blades Armor? [message #65480 is a reply to message #65454] Thu, 22 December 2011 20:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
They are unseen characters whose appearance has never been described. Lionhead has never stated that the masks on Jack's belt belong to them, it is only fans that have mentioned the possibility, though why he would be carrying their masks is something no one seems to have mentioned.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.
Re: Knight of Blades Armor? [message #65490 is a reply to message #65454] Fri, 23 December 2011 20:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Since Lionhead refuses to bring back Jack or explain any of their goddamn refernces and hints, we are forced to guess the appearence, and since they have abandoned the idea, whatever we think is pretty much canon. And maybe he misses his buddies, and carries their masks to remember them by!(just kidding) Laughing

So Says The Court!
Re: Knight of Blades Armor? [message #65500 is a reply to message #65490] Sat, 24 December 2011 17:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
According to the Tales of Albion he was originally defeated after the knight but before the queen. He supposedly went into the mask and fled to the void for centuries.

If their masks. assuming they wore any (it doesn't say they did), lasted for that amount of time it's possible but I think it's more likely that they're related to the theatre tradition where masks were used to indicate mood as it would explain the number - passive, comedy & tragedy.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.
Re: Knight of Blades Armor? [message #65519 is a reply to message #65454] Sun, 25 December 2011 18:51 Go to previous message
Ya i heard something from i think the wiki that said the middle was the queen, because she is uptight and impossible to please, and the knight was the right; confident, headstrong, with an almost beardlike design.

So Says The Court!
Previous Topic: Evil Scythe Armor, Skorm Robes, Nostro Armor?
Next Topic: Brisingr Sword request
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 15:37:09 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01270 seconds