Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Evil Scythe Armor, Skorm Robes, Nostro Armor?
Evil Scythe Armor, Skorm Robes, Nostro Armor? [message #65456] Sun, 18 December 2011 12:10 Go to next message
PrinceOfBlades is currently offline  PrinceOfBlades
Hey I was wondering if anyone could make a retexture of Scythes Armor, not replace but make another copy, and make it more evil-looking? and is it possibel to make Skorm Worshipper and Nostro armor playable, and make dark apprentice robes? Im a terrible modder and dont know how to make textures!

So Says The Court!
Re: Evil Scythe Armor, Skorm Robes, Nostro Armor? [message #65457 is a reply to message #65456] Sun, 18 December 2011 13:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Dark apprentice robes have already been done several times, check retextures. It is possible to wear NPC armor, but it's a pain in the butt to do it, as it requires skinweights, which for Fable modding, means you need to spend a buttload on a copy of 3DS max. Skorm worshipper armor, just make a new object from existing entries using the apprentice armor and an evil texture. I would do it, but even the simplest of these would be a pain in my butt at the moment, especially considering I can't PLAY Fable right now, as my computer's on its last legs. The Scythe armor retexture, I just have to ask one thing. Why would you want his armor to look evil? Scythe isn't evil! He's a Hero, who, in order to live longer and perform his duties further, cast a spell to turn him into a zombie and let him live for however long he wanted. HE'S NOT EVIL!

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Evil Scythe Armor, Skorm Robes, Nostro Armor? [message #65460 is a reply to message #65457] Sun, 18 December 2011 15:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
PrinceOfBlades is currently offline  PrinceOfBlades
I meant a totally alternate armor for ME, because i really dont like blue that much. But i like his armor besides the blue part. Is there a skorm worshipper armor mod already?

So Says The Court!
Re: Evil Scythe Armor, Skorm Robes, Nostro Armor? [message #65461 is a reply to message #65460] Sun, 18 December 2011 15:50 Go to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

No there isn't, but if you retexture the hooded apprentice outfit, you'll look just like one. AND DONT tell me you can't retexture, get a copy of gimp, do some tutorials on that, and then read this. It should be completely idiotproof. Or you could just use one of the EXISTING apprentice retextures and do it that way. Rolling Eyes

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Previous Topic: more sumon
Next Topic: Knight of Blades Armor?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 20:35:32 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00970 seconds