Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Work In Progress » Apple Pie Longbow
Apple Pie Longbow [message #65462] Sun, 18 December 2011 15:55 Go to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Okay, I made a bow that shoots apple pies, and has apple pie pictures on part of it. But I need someone else to test it, and provide screenies, because I am not able to play fable, as in my computer's current condition, it will eat too much memory and cause a crash. I DO have the texture, if you would like to take a look at it, it's just the oak longbow texture with apple pies.
If anyone would be kind enough to test this FMP and post screenies so I can get this moved to objects, I would be EXTREMELY grateful. Confused

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.

[Updated on: Fri, 23 December 2011 11:40]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Apple Pie Longbow [message #65466 is a reply to message #65462] Mon, 19 December 2011 20:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tylerthenoob is currently offline  tylerthenoob

ill do it dude. just tell me how to use it

That 13 year old kid that haunts your memory's...
Re: Apple Pie Longbow [message #65467 is a reply to message #65462] Mon, 19 December 2011 23:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Graenditheos is currently offline  Graenditheos

I've tried putting it in a chest and the game crashes right when I get the bow. I'm gonna try it again on a fresh install soon though!

http://i.imgur.com/g4cbR.gif
Re: Apple Pie Longbow [message #65468 is a reply to message #65467] Tue, 20 December 2011 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Adriian wrote on Tue, 20 December 2011 02:21

I've tried putting it in a chest and the game crashes right when I get the bow. I'm gonna try it again on a fresh install soon though!

I think it's a cdef mismatch, I'll load it up, check cdefs, and get back to you in a short bit.
Okay, I took a look, everything's linked together right, I can't see any certain problem, but my guess would be that using just the standard apple pie object as a shot causes the bow to create a crash. Confused

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.

[Updated on: Tue, 20 December 2011 12:06]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Apple Pie Longbow [message #65481 is a reply to message #65468] Thu, 22 December 2011 21:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Satan

Administrator
If I remember rightly (it has been a long time) anything fired has a def (CShotDef I believe) which dictates damage and such.

I would recomend checking against an arrow or something, possibly even cloning it and replacing text/model/texture.

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/1398/satansigv5gu3.gif

There is nothing in the Void.
There is no point to it's being.
I wish there was a reason.
There is nothing in the Void,
But what we put there.
Re: Apple Pie Longbow [message #65484 is a reply to message #65481] Fri, 23 December 2011 11:40 Go to previous message

Okay, I'll get around to it eventually. In the meantime, I'll take the file down so that noone else downloads it and then complains about it not working.

Previous Topic: Summoner Mod (a halfway decent one for once)
Next Topic: Female Hero Swap and my HowTo
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 04:19:01 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01192 seconds