Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » free roam help
free roam help [message #65476] Wed, 21 December 2011 14:02 Go to next message
pizza725 is currently offline  pizza725
i been trying for ever trying to get the freeroam mod to work like i have 7 zip but if i open it it is empty and i don't know how it works can someone help with it i just don't know what to do i read the guid to do it but i don't get it see i need it so the albion explorer will work i need to extract the wad file and i herd thats what it can do so tell me how it works ty.
Re: free roam help [message #65477 is a reply to message #65476] Wed, 21 December 2011 14:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Alright, this is very simple. You downloaded with IE, and the site doesn't like it when people download zips, 7z's, or exes with IE. Solution:Download it with Firefox, or Chrome. Rolling Eyes

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: free roam help [message #65478 is a reply to message #65477] Wed, 21 December 2011 15:25 Go to previous message
pizza725 is currently offline  pizza725
ty i will try it now.
Twisted Evil
Previous Topic: *spam*
Next Topic: Bow that shoots objects :D
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 05:50:24 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01336 seconds