Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Bow that shoots objects :D
icon6.gif  Bow that shoots objects :D [message #65494] Sat, 24 December 2011 02:14 Go to next message
Floopydiskonthefloor is currently offline  Floopydiskonthefloor
I was just thinking about a mod where a bow can shoot objects for example a bow that can shoot health potions i got my inspiration form a guy that wants to create a bow that shoots apple pies i forgot his name lol but still i just want to know how i can to that please help i would be very thankfull Very Happy
Re: Bow that shoots objects :D [message #65495 is a reply to message #65494] Sat, 24 December 2011 06:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

That would be me that wants to make the apple pie bow. Go into a bow's CWeaponDef, and change the SHOT option to your object, and be sure to give the object a CShotDef if it doesn't have one already. Wink

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Bow that shoots objects :D [message #65502 is a reply to message #65495] Sat, 24 December 2011 17:31 Go to previous message
Floopydiskonthefloor is currently offline  Floopydiskonthefloor
Oh thanks for the help so when do u think the apple pie bow would be ready becuse i bow that shoots apple pie is just beast lol Very Happy
Previous Topic: free roam help
Next Topic: How to make your own boss.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 18:05:56 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00957 seconds