Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Didnt have a choice at the end of the game
Didnt have a choice at the end of the game [message #65569] Thu, 05 January 2012 08:20 Go to next message
azuremight is currently offline  azuremight
So after i killed Jack in his dragon form, the cutscene played, and my character just automatically put on the mask; i didnt get a choice whether to destroy the mask or to wear it.
any idea why would this happen? My character is largely good, although i killed briar rose for her soul; however im pretty sure my alignment is nearly 100% good.
Re: Didnt have a choice at the end of the game [message #65570 is a reply to message #65569] Thu, 05 January 2012 09:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keite is currently offline  Keite
You need to right click to throw it away. In xbox you need to press A to throw it away.
You can remove the mask by going to fable explorer go to
1. OBJECT_HERO_HAT_JOB_MASK then a new window should pop up
2. click at OBJECT on the new windom then go to CAppearienceModiferDef click at (GameBinEntryID)
3. then go to DE8AFFE7 - Removable then change 0 to 1.
Now you can remove it.
Re: Didnt have a choice at the end of the game [message #65572 is a reply to message #65570] Thu, 05 January 2012 16:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Keite wrote on Fri, 06 January 2012 01:50

You need to right click to throw it away. In xbox you need to press A to throw it away.
You can remove the mask by going to fable explorer go to
1. OBJECT_HERO_HAT_JOB_MASK then a new window should pop up
2. click at OBJECT on the new windom then go to CAppearienceModiferDef click at (GameBinEntryID)
3. then go to DE8AFFE7 - Removable then change 0 to 1.
Now you can remove it.

yea the thing is when i kill the dragon, the game immediately proceeds to the "evil" cutscene where i put on the mask; im not given a choice whether to put it on or to throw it away at all. there's no option asking me if i want to throw it away or to wear it.
although i can at least remove the mask now, thanks Smile although it still nulls my good alignment.
Re: Didnt have a choice at the end of the game [message #65573 is a reply to message #65570] Thu, 05 January 2012 16:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Ah ok it works, its the left button though, i had to spam it. Apparently the problem was that the mouse icon telling me to click the left button didnt appear. Anyway i got the good ending now, thanks a lot! Very Happy
Re: Didnt have a choice at the end of the game [message #65575 is a reply to message #65569] Fri, 06 January 2012 00:28 Go to previous message
Keite is currently offline  Keite
Ow sorry I wrote wrong I meant Left button. It is good that you fixed BTW.
Previous Topic: Avo's Tear in Fable III
Next Topic: I messed up my fable tlc
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 03:34:24 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01066 seconds