Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Do you think the Sword of Aeons in TLC needs more damage?
Do you think the Sword of Aeons in TLC needs more damage? [message #65585] Sun, 08 January 2012 05:42 Go to next message
azuremight is currently offline  azuremight
Because apparently, The Katana Hiryu [215]has the augmentations Sharpening, Flame, which brings its total damage to 237.
Which is even more than that of the sword of aeons (Health Mana Experience augments)
So i was wondering if anyone fiddled with the damage of the sword? Very Happy
though of course the previous damage of 550 was way overboard.

[Updated on: Sun, 08 January 2012 05:44]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Do you think the Sword of Aeons in TLC needs more damage? [message #65588 is a reply to message #65585] Sun, 08 January 2012 23:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

Well it's an incredibly easy thing to edit. That was my first mod, actually. Spawning and editing the Sword of Aeons to do 260 damage.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Re: Do you think the Sword of Aeons in TLC needs more damage? [message #65590 is a reply to message #65585] Mon, 09 January 2012 04:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
DarkONI is currently offline  DarkONI
Oh, they had to *balance* the sword for some reason. The whole point in the original game was that you had the best sword in the game with a guilty conscience. Later on they came up with the Avo's Tear, and such a high damage would have been an overkill for the additional content which was added in TLC.
Re: Do you think the Sword of Aeons in TLC needs more damage? [message #65591 is a reply to message #65590] Mon, 09 January 2012 18:27 Go to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

I believe myself, that it doesn't need more damage, that in fact, all TLC weapons need LESS damage in order to make the game more than just a walk in the park.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Previous Topic: Is a pure melee character viable?
Next Topic: Back... again.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 23 16:17:31 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00931 seconds