Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Wondering if someone could save me some time?
Wondering if someone could save me some time? [message #65641] Tue, 17 January 2012 10:10 Go to next message
LongbowLover is currently offline  LongbowLover
I am kinda new but have done some simple modding. I have been messing with hair peices. I want to have brown hair by default and it turn to black as you get evil. I also want only the first balding pattern.

I know CHeroMorphDef uses 6 for "Evil" and the balding goes on a scale of 0 to 1.1, however I was wondering if anyone knows where one the 0 to 1.1 scale is the "Evil" point that sets of the evil morphs? Otherwise, I just gonna have to do trail and error.
Re: Wondering if someone could save me some time? [message #65655 is a reply to message #65641] Tue, 17 January 2012 18:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OogaBoogaBooga
LongbowLover wrote on Tue, 17 January 2012 10:10

I want to have brown hair by default and it turn to black as you get evil.

I'll see what I can do. Smile

Fable: TLC Remastered.... http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=9185& ; ; ;start=0&... October, 2012 :D

Re: Wondering if someone could save me some time? [message #65663 is a reply to message #65641] Wed, 18 January 2012 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I have all the hair styles retextured and slowly putting them into the game. What I am curious about is I want the hairline to recede, then turn black, and then maybe recede to full bald. I was wondering was if anyone would know what values for hairstyle balding (0 to 1.1) would be appropiate for the order I just stated. I got bored with Fable 3 so I reinstalled tlc and haven't gotten to far in my save to quickly go back and forth from good to evil to test out.

I can do the mod, just wondering if anyone knew an appropiate value to save the time of progressing the save and then trial and error to find the right value.

EDIT: So far this is what I know that works.
index.php?t=getfile&id=10505&private=0

[Updated on: Thu, 19 January 2012 09:13]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Wondering if someone could save me some time? [message #65690 is a reply to message #65641] Sat, 21 January 2012 16:47 Go to previous message

OK, I have everymade that I need, including .big files for textures and graphics. I was going to make a fmp to share, but I ran into a small problem. I have edited all of the cheromorphdef but still need to add some more entries. The problem is that I can't see the added entries at the bottom so I can't edit new entries. I still need to morph all beards an mustaches to evil(black). I still want to keep everthing else(old, will marks, ect.)

So does anyone know a trick around this, it all that I have left to do.
Previous Topic: Brisingr Sword request
Next Topic: [Mod/Advice request]Adequate relation between speed attribute and sprinting speed
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 09:38:23 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00984 seconds