Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Please help or im dead now.....
Please help or im dead now..... [message #65682] Fri, 20 January 2012 08:19 Go to next message
henryirvin is currently offline  henryirvin
Well guys, im back for Fable: TLC modding, i almost release my mod tommorow, but still beta. And........... i have a problem, i think this is a BIG problem, i messed up with walk and navigation in CBox, i turn the grey into the natural color, i dont know what was that, and i save it. but when i run my fable, i going to the place that i have edited in CBox, an...... BANG!!! my fable stop working. that's my problem. any suggestions???
Re: Please help or im dead now..... [message #65683 is a reply to message #65682] Fri, 20 January 2012 10:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

I dunno what you did wrong, probably a finger slip caused you to click something you shouldn't have, but there's an easy enough solution. Replace the edited tng with a backup of it, and try again.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Please help or im dead now..... [message #65687 is a reply to message #65682] Sat, 21 January 2012 01:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
is that all?? there is no way to save my edited tng, kind of importing it or something???
Re: Please help or im dead now..... [message #65689 is a reply to message #65687] Sat, 21 January 2012 10:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Nope. Unless you backed your progress up on a seperate tng, you're screwed. If you DID do that, put it in the finalalbion folder and get back to work. Wink

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Please help or im dead now..... [message #65691 is a reply to message #65689] Sat, 21 January 2012 18:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nicomon is currently offline  nicomon
Actually, IIRC, walk and navigation data are in the lev, so the tng shouldn't need to be restored with a backup. The lev, however, will need to be.

I divided by zero and survived.
Two of Diamonds, people. This is important.
Re: Please help or im dead now..... [message #65692 is a reply to message #65682] Sat, 21 January 2012 18:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
well, i found the solution!!! i change the region of my object in BowerstoneBridge to GuildExterior, all of it, and i replace BowerstoneBridge.tng with the original files. All of my object its still in the place, and i change the region again to BowerstoneBridge, hard to selecting all of that object actually Laughing but if i didnt do that, all of my mods are missing. Its already to be released !!!! Surprised
Re: Please help or im dead now..... [message #65696 is a reply to message #65692] Sun, 22 January 2012 21:21 Go to previous message
OogaBoogaBooga
Congratulations! Very Happy

Fable: TLC Remastered.... http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=9185& ; ; ;start=0&... October, 2012 :D

Previous Topic: Fable lagging badly
Next Topic: Linux Tip
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 00:49:56 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01706 seconds