Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Fable TLC modding: Error in Fable Explorer
Fable TLC modding: Error in Fable Explorer [message #65728] Sat, 04 February 2012 08:33 Go to next message
Jonte54 is currently offline  Jonte54
Hello, I was playing Fable TLC few years ago but stopped after completing it to 100% a few times. But recently i was going to start all over again but realised my disc were crappy so i had to download and crack it. And here to the point. I wanted to try some modding, found this site and downloaded Shadownet (fable explorer) for modding and the extra def.xml file. but when i start up fable explorer both the normal one and shadownet (tried both) i get the same error, like

"Error Loading graphics.big"
"Could not find part of the path "'C:\Program File\Microsoft\Fable - The Lost Chapers\data\graphics.big'."

and the exact same error for quite alot of other files like Textures.big, frontend.big, text.big and so on.

Could this be due to the fact i have a cracked version of Fable TLC ? I bought a original Fable TLC just the other day but the cd is useless so gonna return it again.
Would be Very grateful if someone could solve this for me.
Kind Regards // Jonatan
Re: Fable TLC modding: Error in Fable Explorer [message #65729 is a reply to message #65728] Sat, 04 February 2012 10:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zyreq is currently offline  Zyreq
Jonte54 wrote on Sat, 04 February 2012 08:33

Could this be due to the fact i have a cracked version of Fable TLC ?

MUCH likely. And the second you return that legit owned game and have the "cracked" version installed, you violate site rules and piracy laws. Just saying.

Edit: Just buy a new working disc. If you find the prices ridiculous, buy the Steam version for only $9.99.

[Updated on: Sat, 04 February 2012 10:48]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Fable TLC modding: Error in Fable Explorer [message #65730 is a reply to message #65728] Sat, 04 February 2012 14:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

Jonte54 wrote on Sat, 04 February 2012 08:33

Could this be due to the fact i have a cracked version of Fable TLC ? I bought a original Fable TLC just the other day but the cd is useless so gonna return it again.

What do you mean the disc is useless? We can't help you if you're using a cracked version. Install a legitimate version and maybe we can help.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Re: Fable TLC modding: Error in Fable Explorer [message #65731 is a reply to message #65730] Sat, 04 February 2012 14:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well, right now I have 2 legit Fable TLC full game one on 1 disc DVD that i recently bought and one since few years ago with the old 4 disc style but I can't install either of them so I'm trying to get a working legit version. bought one 3 days ago but as i said before it didn't work so I'm sending it back and hopefully I'll get another working disc this time. I don't really feel illegal when i already have 2x Fable TLC at home
Re: Fable TLC modding: Error in Fable Explorer [message #65732 is a reply to message #65728] Sat, 04 February 2012 14:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

What do you mean by "It didn't work"? That doesn't help us at all...

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Re: Fable TLC modding: Error in Fable Explorer [message #65733 is a reply to message #65731] Sat, 04 February 2012 14:56 Go to previous messageGo to next message
But Thx Zyreq. I'll try again when I have a non cracked fable installed, if it still wont work I'll come back here
Re: Fable TLC modding: Error in Fable Explorer [message #71241 is a reply to message #65729] Sat, 19 December 2015 16:14 Go to previous message
mmoxgaming is currently offline  mmoxgaming
Odd because I'm getting this same error on the Steam version of Fable TLC.
Previous Topic: GTA 5 Modding
Next Topic: Fable Explorer Won't Work Please Help
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 04:59:59 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01122 seconds