Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Fable The Lost Chapters Update/Remake
Fable The Lost Chapters Update/Remake [message #65801] Fri, 10 February 2012 17:19 Go to next message
Dathemire is currently offline  Dathemire
I'll start with an introduction, I'm Chris Peterson, Better known on the internet as Dathemire, I'm learning programming and the like, and I've come here to attempt modifying one of my favorite games of all time.

Now for the real point of the Topic, what would everyone think of a Remake/Update to this game where everything has a bit better graphics, better animations so that everything doesn't look so... "Derpy", extra areas added (I guess) patch over a few things, Possibly a female campaign, ability to have children added, maybe a town foundation type thing, extend the size of the hub worlds (Blend the Bowerstone Dock area, regular Bowerstone, and the Upper "high-class" section, but done so that everything still fits nicely), More things all around, etc.

Just making it an overall better visual experience, but with things changed in the Gameplay department just for an added bonus, though keeping how the game is currently so that nothing is scrapped.

Lots of stuff, I know, and considering I'm still going through High School, and fairly lazy, it'd take forever, I'd need to read into plenty of things beforehand, etc.

Not very likely that I'd ever finish it, let alone do much with it, but that's sorta my own personal challenge, even if it never gets completed, I could release all the files and others could continue off it.

Of course, this isn't the most original Idea, its just me wondering if it would be Accepted without insult, and what people think of it in general.

Love to hear back from people, thanks for the support if given.
-Chris
Re: Fable The Lost Chapters Update/Remake [message #65806 is a reply to message #65801] Sun, 12 February 2012 20:57 Go to previous message
OogaBoogaBooga
Shocked Great idea, man. Sounds like a great challenge
I had a similar concept.. Here's the thread:
http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=9082& ;amp ;amp ;amp ;amp ;amp ;amp ;amp ;start=0&
Anything to do with "an overall better visual experience"... I'd be glad to help with. It'd be awesome to team up/help you out and do this "Remake". Fable deserves it, in my opinion.

A few of the things you've mentioned aren't possible with Fable: TLC, unfortunately.

Anyways, if you want to work together on this, since we have similar ideas, I'd be more than happy to do so. I'm sure it would actually get completed that way. Rolling Eyes

And welcome to the site by the way.

Fable: TLC Remastered.... http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=9185& ; ; ;start=0&... October, 2012 :D

[Updated on: Mon, 13 February 2012 16:46]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: [Mod/Advice request]Adequate relation between speed attribute and sprinting speed
Next Topic: retexes
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:34:00 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01231 seconds