Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Alignment for Divine Wrath
Alignment for Divine Wrath [message #65842] Mon, 20 February 2012 23:55
daldec is currently offline  daldec
Can someone tell me how can I change the spell so it reacts like heal life, that only if you have good alignment you can max it out? Same with the other spell, Unholy power, when you are evil alignment you can max it out, like the berserk spell. Hope anyone can help me, thanks in advance.
AND how can I remove the resurrection phials of the game too, at least not the item, just the effect so you can't resurrect and to remove the number in the red heart of the health bar. Please help.
FOR THE KNOWN of everybody, I searched before I ask, but these are the only topics I found and are useless: http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=24431& amp; amp; amp; amp; amp;&srch=max+berserk#msg_24431 , http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=46288& amp; amp; amp; amp; amp;&srch=alignment+berserk#msg_46288, please help me.
EDIT: I FOUND THE WAY TO MAKE IT... if anyone want to know here is the method:
1) For the alignment modifier for the spells you have to go to HERO_ABILITY then to the spell you want to choose, for example the divine fury, you click on HERO_ABILITY_SKILL_DIVINE_WRATH_SPELL and in the 6613D645-unknown there is 0, I change it to 0.5 and with the unholy power in the same category "6613D645" I put -0.5. So for the divine fury you have to be good to max it out and for the infernal wrath you have to be evil.
2) To disable the resurrection phials, that is for people like me who want the game more difficult.. you go to OBJECT, then click in the 4312 that is OBJECT_RESURRECTION_PHIAL and there click on object, then delete the Cdef that says CResurrectionItemDef and there you have, even if you have phials you won't resurrect any more, so be careful with your health and put attention to the guildmaster "your heath is low" hehe. If you want to disable the phials from the traders, so they don't sell you any phial enter the entry that says CStockItemDef, the first entry in it must say 500 that is the default value, in the other entries, I think it said all unknown put them to 0, so any trader can't sell you the phials and if you get one from the drop of an enemy or from a treasure you can sell them to a trader. Hope this mini tutorial helps and sorry if not.
Found the way to disable the phials from the drops of enemies.
PS: If moderator or admin want to delete the topic, go on but if you want it to stay as a tutorial, that will be good too. Thanks.

[Updated on: Wed, 22 February 2012 21:36]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: retexes
Next Topic: how can i import a new model with texture?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 16:52:12 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01673 seconds