Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » I need help changing around the animations
I need help changing around the animations [message #65901] Sun, 26 February 2012 13:52 Go to next message
Heretic531
Hello there, I need some help, I was watching some videos of someone playing as a bandit, he managed to put in all the animations from the bandit and appereance to his character so he could walk, run attack, ect as a bandit would, I already know however how to change the appearance, I would be thankful of any help.
Re: I need help changing around the animations [message #65904 is a reply to message #65901] Sun, 26 February 2012 16:51 Go to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Find the bandit's CAppearanceDef in the CREATURE entry, get its ID number, and change your hero's CAppearanceDef to that of the bandit. Also, just in case you don't know, before you change your hero's MESH to that of a bandit, delete his bone files.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Previous Topic: making my hero neutral
Next Topic: always flourish
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 19:03:42 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01919 seconds