Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Work In Progress » Marry Any Man  () 1 Vote
icon6.gif  Marry Any Man [message #65908] Tue, 28 February 2012 09:17 Go to next message
Exsolute is currently offline  Exsolute
I have been trying to marry special chars like Thunder and Maze forever but there was never any good mod. So I started practicing and I finally figured it out Very Happy. I have made a mod to have the KG Chief As a husband. I have fixed it so you can change the Skele and graphic to what every you like Very Happy. be it a guard or Thunder. I haven't tried with them yet though so some bugs may incur. Why it is work in progress. I want to see if you can marry Twinblade that would be hilarious. Very Happy

index.php?t=getfile&id=10532&private=0

use albion explorer to spawn him anywhere you like. save before you go in the map. Since he has to have the gay personality before you can marry him. If he has the straight voice then it is impossible. So keep loading till he spawns with the voice of the gay villager. I felt it unfair that there was a marry woman mod and no marry man one. Since I was trying to marry all the heroes lol.

Also ty Keshire for that fix on the skills. I hated having to lose bodyhair when I grew tall.

I actually also made a fix on old age hair. so when you get old you grow black hair and not white. And I set max age to 32. so at 32 you have regular hair not white. For all you will users out there. I am unsure if it is in this fmp so let me know.

[Updated on: Tue, 28 February 2012 09:21]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Marry Any Man [message #65909 is a reply to message #65908] Tue, 28 February 2012 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Okay I think I am finished with this one. That was fast after I figured it out lol. below is a mod to have a marriageable Twinblade that also will fight with you Very Happy You might have to increase the hp because he doesn't block. And as always save before going into the map he spawns in till you get him to be marriageable if you want. To make it any other hero or special male char. Just change the skele cdef and the graphics of eye and body exactly as the other char.

index.php?t=getfile&id=10534&private=0

I am done with this so you can move this to finished mods >_<
Re: Marry Any Man [message #65910 is a reply to message #65909] Tue, 28 February 2012 12:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Looks good. Just in case you haven't already, be sure to make the male special npcs have their sex entry set to 0 so that when your hero marries them, it affects his sexuality.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Marry Any Man [message #65918 is a reply to message #65910] Tue, 28 February 2012 23:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Oh ty I was unsure of what to put in for sex. and yeah I was messing around with it alot actually. if you change the skeleton you can pretty much marry anything in the game. But with balverines it looks weird cause they walk and talk like humans.
Re: Marry Any Man [message #65952 is a reply to message #65918] Fri, 02 March 2012 07:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

Exsolute wrote on Tue, 28 February 2012 23:25

But with balverines it looks weird cause they walk and talk like humans.
Furries rejoice.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Re: Marry Any Man [message #65993 is a reply to message #65908] Mon, 05 March 2012 06:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
As this is still here in Work in progress I guess I can put in some more stuff I just figured out still labeled unknown in FE. I used search function already and no one has mentioned this.

In a creatures CCreatureDef you can pick what voice you would like it to have. by messing with the Unknown bar right under PhonemeAnim. This is how you get a balverine to have male voice.
I am gonna upload the pic of the area and the unknown labels. I am still figuring out what voice AM1-3 are set to be. I know AM3 is the gay mans voice. And by setting that voice to any male char. It becomes marriageable. You could also set a voice to AF1-3 to marry it as a woman. Since the strings for marriage are set to those voices.

The pic is big so I won't set it into my text. But that Unknown is great for changing voices around. Like having villagers with strings of text related to Maze and JOB. But remember they text is Linked so you can't have his voice sound like Maze and talk like a Villager. So Stick with AM1-3 and AF1-3 if you are modding villagers skins.

Also if you want to marry a special NPC like a bartender or a Smith or Maze or anything you can spawn in AE you don't have to make a new creature. Just swap out his AM1-2 for AM3 he still acts like a bartender or smith or w/e he is but he becomes marriageable and gets a heart on his head. But most creaturedefs are linked so if you make a certain type of villager AM3 then all villagers that spawn that type are AM3 meaning they all have the same voice and what not.
  • Attachment: Unknown.JPG
    (Size: 256.78KB, Downloaded 884 times)

[Updated on: Tue, 06 March 2012 00:30]

Re: Marry Any Man [message #65994 is a reply to message #65908] Mon, 05 March 2012 07:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Also since I saw alot of people trying to change villagers appearance around with no success I have some pics of what needs to be changed around. I also searched to keywords in this but nothing came up so I am unsure if this was put up anywhere as in FE it is also labeled unknown.

Okay so Bandits and villagers and as I have searched Thunder and Whisper and Guards. All have a body mesh without changes. The base if you will. If you try to give a creature a guard mesh it will be naked. This is Cause in the components section of there CREATURE they have a setting for randomappearancemorph.(See RandomAPP file)
other creatures mostly monsters and shop owners and people with set appearances have a GraphicappearanceAnimatedMesh. Which is on the same side bar. When you set Graphic and Eye Grapic That is how they will appear. (See GraphicApp file). To make a villager appear as a certain creature you only have to swap the Randomappearce with the number of the Graphicappearance, (It must stay in the same spot don't add a slot for it or else the game crashes when the creature dies.) and change the skeleton.

You can make Bodyguards/Guard/Villagers Look like anyone. I made all the Bowerstone guards appear as Mistress Hedwig this way. Cause those creatures used randomappearance I simply changed them to graphicappeance and left creature unchanged. So they keep all there actions and change appearance. No pic for it I'm afraid as I changed it back after I tested and before I made this post. I will get a pic if people care for one.

[Updated on: Mon, 05 March 2012 07:15]

Re: Marry Any Man [message #65995 is a reply to message #65908] Mon, 05 March 2012 07:30 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And Finally (I know I type alot bare with me Very Happy) how to generate outfits to a villager since there faces bore me at times.

This one is harder to teach and I am not gonna try imma give you the area and you can chose to mess around or not.

If you have a creature set to have the component of a randomappearancemorph I bet you wanna know where the random appearances come from. So did I. So I poked around and found...

CCreatureDef shocking I know O.o since I was set on it being in appearancedef which would not have given us unskilled moddies a chance lol. But since it is in CCreaturedef you do have a chance. Right under SkinEffects Labeled Unknown Is the Link to Randomappearancemorphs. People get scared off from the words at the top which say Rigged! and what not. Don't change that and your fine Very Happy. But below it is the Killerarray. labeled that for reasons unknown.

All it does is set the amount of bodyparts you want to morph. How it does it I don't know. I just pick per thing. Each creature with a randomappearancemorph has there own array of killers. Guards and Bodyguards only have one set of each bodypart as they only have one set of cloths. Villagers have more so that is why I screenied that. (see CCreature file)

In the Killerarray is a sub array where you can add as many appearances as you like. Granted they are of the same body part. Keep heads in the head array and legs in the leg array.

To find the heads and legs and torsos just sift through the graphics big. find the entry number and set it in that spot.

You can also delete faces you don't want popping up anywhere. The skeletons for them are set somewhere else so for now they have a set feature and if you put it on top of the base graphic in the CREATUREs file it might not cover the base graphic. So if you are modding a guard that is nude with villager appearances the guards skeleton overlaps the faces. But if you swap in a villager graphic and skeleton you are set.

This is how you can marry a guard or have guards stacking boxes or selling you beer in an inn. If you want Guards to look like someone else then just use the info in the post before this to remove randomappearancemorph as it is simpler and less hassle.
  • Attachment: CCreature.JPG
    (Size: 244.82KB, Downloaded 967 times)

[Updated on: Mon, 05 March 2012 07:33]

Re: Marry Any Man [message #65996 is a reply to message #65995] Mon, 05 March 2012 18:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

Cool work you're doing! Smile

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: Marry Any Man [message #65997 is a reply to message #65996] Mon, 05 March 2012 22:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes wrote on Mon, 05 March 2012 18:29

Cool work you're doing! Smile

TY I figure while I have the time I can try some stuff haven't yet got the hang of making new weapons and cloths so I can do meshes that exist.

And to those that care (I know your stalking) I give you Chicken Husband or villager depending on your tastes:

index.php?t=getfile&id=10559&private=0

I changed the text to partner only in my game. Took forever to find the text to edit. And I forgot the name so it will say wife for you. I swapped the appearancedef with a regular chicken so it does a lot of chicken animations yet still walks and cleans your house just won't look like it. And if spawned in Bowerstone as villager it will stack boxes. Not my fault for the weirdness >_<

[Updated on: Mon, 05 March 2012 22:15]

Re: Marry Any Man [message #65998 is a reply to message #65908] Mon, 05 March 2012 22:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
And Like I said earlier here is what it looks like when you change the guards to look like Hedwig:

index.php?t=getfile&id=10561&private=0

Backup the CREATURE_GUARD file before applying this Not my fault if you forget and are stuck with this till you reinstall. Also only blue guards appear as Hedwig red and black are still the same. And not all Blue Guards appear as her some are set for cut-scenes and have strict appearances.
Re: Marry Any Man [message #67552 is a reply to message #65908] Thu, 08 November 2012 11:58 Go to previous message
Blacktimes is currently offline  Blacktimes
ok, i have installed the Twinbladeg.fmp and Gay KG Chief.fmp. But i cant marry any man... i am not englisch and Modding expert, and i dont understand really what i have to change in FE Sad

[Updated on: Sun, 11 November 2012 09:37]

Previous Topic: Fable: Fallout
Next Topic: Fable: The Old Kingdom
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:01:22 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01168 seconds