Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » always flourish
always flourish [message #65930] Thu, 01 March 2012 08:05 Go to next message
justinpoulson is currently offline  justinpoulson
where do i go in fable explorer to make always flourish
Re: always flourish [message #65931 is a reply to message #65930] Thu, 01 March 2012 09:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

You can't always have a flourish ready, as far as I know. It's set to where after a certain amount of hits or blocked attacks the flourish activates, and I don't know how one would change that.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: always flourish [message #65935 is a reply to message #65931] Thu, 01 March 2012 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

The +24 trainer has an option to always use flourish, so I imagine there is a way to set it using FE also. Back up your game.bin and use "trial and error" to figure it out.

Re: always flourish [message #65936 is a reply to message #65935] Thu, 01 March 2012 13:37 Go to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Oh, didn't know the +24 trainer had that. I've never used it personally.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Previous Topic: I need help changing around the animations
Next Topic: Remove Will glowing eyes and skin
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 06:48:33 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00984 seconds