Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Work In Progress » Chicken Hero Mage need some help.
Chicken Hero Mage need some help. [message #65999] Tue, 06 March 2012 08:51 Go to next message
Exsolute is currently offline  Exsolute
index.php?t=getfile&id=10563&private=0
Okay I've started a new thing that seems like it could be fun and challenging. Mostly cause I am not even 1 ounce of good in appearancedef modding. But Imma search for tutorials and maybe make some head way. I am making a chicken mage mod. Cause swords and bows don't work right. I need a little help with appearcedef.app cause I can't get it to walk without holding run.

Here are some picks of where I am at:
index.php?t=getfile&id=10564&private=0index.php?t=getfile&id=10565&private=0

Spells work out fine But Fireball doesn't hit anything And multi sword and arrow are worthless. So is there a way to make it so fireball casts from the face not from the floor?

I don't wanna put the FMP here till i figure out how to switch the walking and strafing for chicken walking cause without it you can't walk and cast spells without holding run.

[Updated on: Tue, 06 March 2012 08:56]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Chicken Hero Mage need some help. [message #66004 is a reply to message #65999] Wed, 07 March 2012 03:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

You'd have to edit the chicken mesh and move/add helper objects

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: Chicken Hero Mage need some help. [message #66007 is a reply to message #65999] Wed, 07 March 2012 08:23 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Exsolute is currently offline  Exsolute
Ty I'll get on that as we speak no head way as of yet it is still fun even if you can't walk but i think walking is important
Re: Chicken Hero Mage need some help. [message #66018 is a reply to message #66007] Thu, 08 March 2012 06:10 Go to previous message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

If you want any help, let me know. I may be able to give you an idea of what to do

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Previous Topic: GWAS 2 Release
Next Topic: Soul Calibur
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:55:42 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01016 seconds