Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » albion explorer
albion explorer [message #66052] Sat, 10 March 2012 16:03 Go to next message
justinpoulson is currently offline  justinpoulson
i cant install albion explorer
Re: albion explorer [message #66053 is a reply to message #66052] Sat, 10 March 2012 17:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Okay, A: this thread belongs in tools discussion, not tools, could a mod move it please?
B:We can't help you if you don't tell us your problem in detail.
What is the problem?
When does the problem occur?
Is there any form of error message that pops up stating the occurance of the problem? You can't just say you can't install the program and expect us to tell you what's wrong and how to fix it. You have to give us details, as there's several problems that fit the extremely general description you gave.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: albion explorer [message #66057 is a reply to message #66053] Sat, 10 March 2012 18:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

asmcint wrote on Sat, 10 March 2012 19:32

B:We can't help you if you don't tell us your problem in detail.
What is the problem?
When does the problem occur?
Is there any form of error message that pops up stating the occurance of the problem? You can't just say you can't install the program and expect us to tell you what's wrong and how to fix it. You have to give us details, as there's several problems that fit the extremely general description you gave.

Well Said.

Re: albion explorer [message #66060 is a reply to message #66052] Sun, 11 March 2012 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

justinpoulson wrote on Sat, 10 March 2012 16:03

i cant install albion explorer
That's too bad.

(I guess it's worth mentioning you don't even need to install Albion Explorer, you just run the .exe and away you go.)

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Re: albion explorer [message #66063 is a reply to message #66052] Sun, 11 March 2012 11:09 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i downloaded it and there is nothing in it
Re: albion explorer [message #66064 is a reply to message #66063] Sun, 11 March 2012 11:11 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Simple solution. Use a non-Internet Explorer browser to download it. Firefox, Google Chrome, or Opera will work. The site doesn't like IE when it comes to zips and exes.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: albion explorer [message #66065 is a reply to message #66052] Sun, 11 March 2012 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i dont use internet explorer
Re: albion explorer [message #66066 is a reply to message #66065] Sun, 11 March 2012 14:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Okay... I dunno then. I guess try a different browser anyway and hope it works(just as long as it isn't IE), because site/browser conflict is the only thing I've ever heard to cause that issue.

Re: albion explorer [message #66067 is a reply to message #66066] Sun, 11 March 2012 19:04 Go to previous message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

Your anti-virus may be deleting AE as soon as you unzip it, I have that with CA and the +24 trainer.
Disable/snooze your anti-virus, then unzip AE and see if the file is there.
If that works you can set your anti-virus to ignore AE and not delete it every time you try to use it. That is something you will need to figure out on your own.

Previous Topic: Hello!
Next Topic: A question about Chocolatebox
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 03:36:30 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01459 seconds