Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Simple really..
Simple really.. [message #66094] Wed, 14 March 2012 05:07 Go to next message
Urath0118 is currently offline  Urath0118
Hi if anybody could help me out I'd sure appreciate it.
1. How do i delete the fmps i install?
2. Is there a fmp for freeroam that doesn't cut out the chests or other materials in the game?
3. Has anyone got the scythe suit made yet been looking for awhile now.
4. I'd love some new suit meshes to play with if anyone would suggest some.
5. Do not get mad that I made a new post on subjects that may have been covered within the last 5-7 yrs or so. Trust me I've looked.
Cheers! Very Happy

Help! I'm being oppressed!

[Updated on: Wed, 14 March 2012 05:30]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Simple really.. [message #66095 is a reply to message #66094] Wed, 14 March 2012 06:20 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Quote:

1. How do i delete the fmps i install?

Load your backups. If you didn't make any, go here.
Quote:

a fmp for freeroam that doesn't cut out the chests or other materials in the game?
A simple search led mehere.
Quote:

3. Has anyone got the scythe suit made yet been looking for awhile now.
No.
Quote:

I'd love some new suit meshes to play with if anyone would suggest some.

I have NO idea what you mean by that.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Simple really.. [message #66098 is a reply to message #66095] Wed, 14 March 2012 06:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
So basically i checked your links and the backup thing i did. I just really don't feel like applying all my mods over it again. I was in less words asking if I can rewrite a single mod out. And 2 I was talking about the Free-roam fmp, meaning I already used it. my problem with it is that almost all scenery is deleted while using it. I just want to fix that.
Please if you're going to reply actually try and help before making an insinuation that I haven't already read through most of the forums. I am in need of Professional advice. Thanks. Razz

Re: Simple really.. [message #66101 is a reply to message #66098] Wed, 14 March 2012 12:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Sorry, I've just been dealing with too many idiots of late, it's put me off balance for when I deal with someone who has an IQ above 80. So on the subject of the freeroam fmp, I frankly didn't know it did that. I would compare the text in the tng files before and after application, and re-add the objects that were there previously, by hand. And if you get it running, package it into a new freeroam fmp so that others can bask in its glory. Razz

As for removing a single mod, you can only do it with edited entries, I have yet to see a means of deleting entries, so this rules out any mod that creates a new entry. For doing this with an edited entry you need to know what the entry was set at previously and edit it back to that value. Frankly it's easier just to use backups or re-install the game.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Simple really.. [message #66102 is a reply to message #66101] Wed, 14 March 2012 19:25 Go to previous message
Yea I'm just going to end up simply using the backup and using chocolate box to put in some new items around thing is will that put my game off balance at all? I was a little shakey about using it what with all the problems loading the game people were having. And yea about the meshes I just simply wanted to know if you knew any that worked? I got jack of blades and the maze outfit which are awesome to say the least. And hey its no problem Seeing as I just made an account you probably thought newb lol. Thanks for your input tho it helps to get a second opinion at least Very Happy

Previous Topic: Chest Spawning
Next Topic: balvorne mod (factions )
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:29:22 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01218 seconds