Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » Fable explorer pickaxe name/ID?
Fable explorer pickaxe name/ID? [message #66110] Thu, 15 March 2012 22:14 Go to next message
sorrynameused is currently offline  sorrynameused
I'm trying to find the obsidian pickaxe under 'object' on the side bar because i want to try and copy paste it and rename it to hero_stick/etc. and change the appearance of the stick, then i'll just edit in some augmentations and make it a fun weapon, but i can't seem to find it in the sidebar, i'm not sure what it's called

also if anyone could offer some tips as to how to simply change the stick model, that would be appreciated, i'm thinking i either want an obsidian pickaxe or a staff with a bunch of augments, i'm still learning though...

edit: oh i just found the import/export option
but i'm still looking for the ID's of the obsidian pickaxe and any staff that doesn't hinder movement so severely!

thanks in advanced!

[Updated on: Thu, 15 March 2012 22:29]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Fable explorer pickaxe name/ID? [message #66111 is a reply to message #66110] Fri, 16 March 2012 07:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

The obsidian pickaxe will be under objects somewhere in the 5,000 range. As for staffs that don't impede movement, all staffs do that unless you use this mod.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Fable explorer pickaxe name/ID? [message #66143 is a reply to message #66110] Sun, 18 March 2012 20:06 Go to previous message
Noctus is currently offline  Noctus

Administrator

Obsidian weapons, if I remember correctly, start with OBJECT_EBONY_[weapon] as opposed to obsidian.

http://img696.imageshack.us/img696/9540/helpmeaaa.jpg
Previous Topic: A question about Chocolatebox
Next Topic: AE problem
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Tue Apr 16 09:15:05 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00878 seconds