Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » how do i create a region?
icon5.gif  how do i create a region? [message #66202] Sat, 24 March 2012 11:40 Go to next message
Deadark is currently offline  Deadark
Hello I'm new to moding and i don't know how i can create a new regions and change the weather's region. how do i can do?If you know the tutorial can link this? Thanks Smile (sorry for my english)
Re: how do i create a region? [message #66203 is a reply to message #66202] Sat, 24 March 2012 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

1:you can't make a new region.
2:I have no idea what you said after that.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: how do i create a region? [message #66204 is a reply to message #66202] Sat, 24 March 2012 12:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
OK. thanks Sad but can i copy a region change the name and use it?
Re: how do i create a region? [message #66205 is a reply to message #66204] Sat, 24 March 2012 16:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Ohh, you meant the region entries? You can create new region entries but unless I'm mistaken, you can't link them to a map. You CAN edit existing entries that already link to the area you want to cahnge however.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: how do i create a region? [message #66206 is a reply to message #66202] Sat, 24 March 2012 22:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zyreq is currently offline  Zyreq
Deadark wrote on Sat, 24 March 2012 11:40

Hello I'm new to moding and i don't know how i can create a new regions and change the weather's region. how do i can do?If you know the tutorial can link this? Thanks Smile (sorry for my english)

You can change an existing region's "weather" by going to game.bin, REGION, the region you want to edit, go to the first environment tab,and change the weather to your liking.

No, no word of a lie, never' a lie, seventeen cows I stopped 'em with moi.. one 'and.
Re: how do i create a region? [message #66207 is a reply to message #66202] Sun, 25 March 2012 02:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks I'm going to try it now Razz
Re: how do i create a region? [message #66392 is a reply to message #66207] Thu, 19 April 2012 01:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ciaracarlos is currently offline  ciaracarlos
I don't know why i am getting the following error:
" The application failed to load because ChocolateBox-x64.exe was not found. Reinstall the application to fix the error."
Please help!
Re: how do i create a region? [message #66393 is a reply to message #66392] Thu, 19 April 2012 01:32 Go to previous messageGo to next message
nathangibbs is currently offline  nathangibbs
Firstly, you're meant to make a new thread, not post on another one.

Secondly, while I don't understand what you did wrong, perhaps doing what error suggests and reinstalling might help...
Re: how do i create a region? [message #66395 is a reply to message #66202] Thu, 19 April 2012 01:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ciaracarlos is currently offline  ciaracarlos
Ok next time , I will definitely create anew thread. I have tried that but it didn't worked, I was getting the same error, But once again I will reinstall.
Re: how do i create a region? [message #66396 is a reply to message #66395] Thu, 19 April 2012 02:00 Go to previous message
nathangibbs is currently offline  nathangibbs
Well, using my common sense, the error says the exe is missing, so if after a reinstall, it still doesn't work - it would pay to check the install directory and checking if the exe is even there. If it's not...there's your problem. If a reinstall is placing the exe in the folder, then the installer is likely corrupted (I'm assuming chocolate box has an installer, I've never used it) and this means you need to redownload it. Also try downloading in other browsers if this doesn't fix the issue. And if none of these work, maybe the file uploaded you're downloading is corrupted, and you could try to download from another location.

Hopefully, mods can simply move this to a new topic.
Previous Topic: Fable Explorer/Shadow Net Error
Next Topic: FableExplorer - ShadowNet Question
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 14:26:00 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01265 seconds