Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Retextures » Rinnegan From Naruto
icon7.gif  Rinnegan From Naruto [message #66211] Sun, 25 March 2012 21:13 Go to next message
Bladex700 is currently offline  Bladex700
Well fable modders who like naruto im making a BRAND NEW NARUTO MOD
it will be amazing this is just a small small small taste of it

HOW TO INSTALL

1)go to textures.big in FE
2)click the + on GBANK_MAIN_PC
3) find HERO_EYE_NORMAL or HERO_EYE_EVIL or HERO_EYE_OLD or any other eye you want to change
4) go to open new, and click browse
5) after that find the place where you saved the rinnegan picture and click open
6) click apply changes and save mods and run fable
7) Enjoy
  • Attachment: rinnegan.png
    (Size: 88.11KB, Downloaded 1857 times)

[Updated on: Sun, 25 March 2012 21:20]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Rinnegan From Naruto [message #66718 is a reply to message #66211] Tue, 29 May 2012 16:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
tyscifi is currently offline  tyscifi
Can you post some pictures?

"Smoke Meth, Hail Satan."
Re: Rinnegan From Naruto [message #66719 is a reply to message #66718] Tue, 29 May 2012 17:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

He posted the eye texture he used, that should be enough. Especially considering that's what you'll be using to apply the retexture in the first place, as I see no .big or .fmp here. Also, it seems a good idea to remind you, ty, that this thread was created on March 26, and this is May 29. I thought you to be among the last I needed to remind about checking dates. On a side note, welcome back. I haven't seen ya on in a while. Wink

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Rinnegan From Naruto [message #66723 is a reply to message #66719] Tue, 29 May 2012 19:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Bladex700 is currently offline  Bladex700
I'm sry guys I will post a whole mass of pictures when I finish the big mod, also how do u make pictures and is it possible for the hero to use the lightning wave that comes out of JOB's SOA with a single strike of ur sword I was experimenting with the spell and animation, if u watch bleach im making sort of a getsuga tensho thing with custom effect
Re: Rinnegan From Naruto [message #66727 is a reply to message #66211] Wed, 30 May 2012 04:11 Go to previous message
tyscifi is currently offline  tyscifi
I am very sorry for the necropost, and I was stupid, just disreguard what I have said. Embarassed

"Smoke Meth, Hail Satan."
Previous Topic: Red Will Tats
Next Topic: Sasuke's Susano'o
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 07:37:21 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01232 seconds