Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » possible trainer and mod conflict
possible trainer and mod conflict [message #66275] Tue, 03 April 2012 23:17 Go to next message
niw18 is currently offline  niw18
Hello

I am new to using fable explorer I got the following mods to work [Bombardment] - MultiArrow Replace, [Evil Minnion Summon] - Ghost Sword Replace, [infernal lord] + physical shield - red, CREATURE_HERO_CHILD_(assassin), GOW BLADE, Overberg_Katana, WepMagBanLiftGoldCapIncr and White_Balverine_Transform the propblem is once I have installed them it seemed to have created a conflict as none of the trainers included in fable suite downloaded from this forum seem to respond or work like they use to.

my second problem is I have followed instrustions listed in second tag of a thread on the fourm about what to do if did not back up but the child assasin mod was still in effect.

I appreacate the help

niw18

[Updated on: Tue, 03 April 2012 23:41]

Report message to a moderator

Re: possible trainer and mod conflict [message #66365 is a reply to message #66275] Tue, 17 April 2012 02:27 Go to previous message
nathangibbs is currently offline  nathangibbs
Personally, I don't use trainers, but before you assume it's a conflict, use backups to revert your game to normal and test the trainers again, to be sure it's something to do with those mods. If it is, then find out which mod is causing the problem. I can't give anymore than that, but identifying the exact part causing the problem in question would be a start.
Previous Topic: Fable Explorer need Y-help!!!
Next Topic: Character Height
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:01:24 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01485 seconds