Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Fable Explorer need Y-help!!!
icon4.gif  Fable Explorer need Y-help!!! [message #66281] Thu, 12 April 2012 10:17 Go to next message
theguild23 is currently offline  theguild23

Ok guys so i downloaded the Fable Explorer i saw tutorial and other sh*t.I want to make Iron Longsword look like Sword of Aeons,some dude put it on youtube i followed him and when i go Save and Start Fable it says : Can't find Splash.exe,what do to guys answer plz

Hello you have been just Fable'd
Re: Fable Explorer need Y-help!!! [message #66282 is a reply to message #66281] Thu, 12 April 2012 10:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

When it says cannot find splash.exe, it's nothing. Just click okay, and the game will run. If you click the x, it won't run. Cannot find splash.exe is a result of an inability for the game when ran through Fable explorer to show the splash screen. Like I said, it's nothing, just click ok and play the game.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
icon9.gif  Re: Fable Explorer need Y-help!!! [message #66292 is a reply to message #66282] Fri, 13 April 2012 22:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Razz Razz Ok i've got another problem -_- i want Sword of Aeons look like Iron Longsword so i did it right and when i start the game Save mods and run fable and that shit it start to load my game and then exits to Desktop o.o Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad Crying or Very Sad If you want a video of how it exists just tell me

Re: Fable Explorer need Y-help!!! [message #66296 is a reply to message #66292] Sat, 14 April 2012 05:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Okay... I don't know how that could happen. Did you put the mesh ID of the SOA in the little text box or the object ID?

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Fable Explorer need Y-help!!! [message #66300 is a reply to message #66296] Sat, 14 April 2012 07:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message

I really didn't understand you but im going to take it like a no xD U have Skype or Ts3? Write me soon

Re: Fable Explorer need Y-help!!! [message #66301 is a reply to message #66300] Sat, 14 April 2012 12:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message

EDIT: Ignore what I said in this post previously. Let me ask this differently. Where did you get the number you put in the text box to change the Iron Longsword to look like the Sword of Aeons? Did you use the number beside the object entry of the SOA, or did you go into ITS graphic def and use the ID inside of it?
And no, I don't have skype, or any other sort of IM program or face-to-face chat program. Or voice chat for that matter. Rolling Eyes

[Updated on: Sat, 14 April 2012 12:50]

Report message to a moderator

icon4.gif  Re: Fable Explorer need Y-help!!! [message #66303 is a reply to message #66300] Sat, 14 April 2012 13:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No worries man i messed up and fixed it workzzzzzzzzzzzzz now!!! :L xD
Im a Bandit,with Soa,all spells,no tatoos,age 28 Smile

MODERATOR'S NOTE-Don't use profanity please.

[Updated on: Sun, 15 April 2012 06:32] by Moderator

Report message to a moderator

Re: Fable Explorer need Y-help!!! [message #66304 is a reply to message #66303] Sat, 14 April 2012 13:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message

P.S add me on skype de.storm3 or ts3 i'll give u a ip write me soon man Very Happy

Re: Fable Explorer need Y-help!!! [message #66305 is a reply to message #66304] Sat, 14 April 2012 13:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message

A:Don't double post, edit your previous post.
B:I said I don't have skype or any of that other crap. Frankly, I don't want it. Evil or Very Mad

Re: Fable Explorer need Y-help!!! [message #66311 is a reply to message #66305] Sat, 14 April 2012 23:11 Go to previous message

I'm so sorry i didn't know about it

Previous Topic: Fable Translation
Next Topic: possible trainer and mod conflict
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 14:08:30 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01066 seconds