Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Retextures » First Retexture - Bright Leather Retexture
First Retexture - Bright Leather Retexture [message #66348] Mon, 16 April 2012 09:24 Go to next message
Kronic is currently offline  Kronic

Hey, new to actually doing this stuff, but I've learned a lot from the tutorials on the site, and this is my first retexture, it's just my personal opinion on how i would rather wear Bright Leather.

[Updated on: Mon, 16 April 2012 20:26]

Report message to a moderator

Re: First Retexture - Bright Leather Retexture [message #66349 is a reply to message #66348] Mon, 16 April 2012 09:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Sorry for double post, heres boots and screens. sorry i could not figure out how to do the toggle spoiler thing.

Re: First Retexture - Bright Leather Retexture [message #66351 is a reply to message #66349] Mon, 16 April 2012 09:40 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Here, have a template for use for making spoilers!
[spoiler=spoilertitle]image here[/spoiler]

The finished result should look like this:
spoilertitle

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: First Retexture - Bright Leather Retexture [message #66352 is a reply to message #66348] Mon, 16 April 2012 10:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Thanks =] Edit, spoiler'd it

[Updated on: Mon, 16 April 2012 10:08]

Re: First Retexture - Bright Leather Retexture [message #66353 is a reply to message #66352] Mon, 16 April 2012 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message

No problem. You didn't HAVE to put spoilertitle there, that was just an example. You could make it say click here, or screenies, or something else entirely. Anyway, back on topic, this retexture looks epic. I'll definitely have to try it when I get my new copy of Fable. Wink

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: First Retexture - Bright Leather Retexture [message #66355 is a reply to message #66353] Mon, 16 April 2012 15:06 Go to previous messageGo to next message

allright cool, thanks, I re-edited it this morning making it a tad bit darker, but I'm thinking that this one was the darker version, which of course if the finished product, remember, change the alpha back to 0 ^-^
Re: First Retexture - Bright Leather Retexture [message #66356 is a reply to message #66355] Mon, 16 April 2012 15:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Oh crap. Just realised those textures are bmps. bmps are not allowed on site. They take up too much space, and load slower. Convert to PNG, jpeg, or other bandwidth-friendly file format please.

Re: First Retexture - Bright Leather Retexture [message #66361 is a reply to message #66356] Mon, 16 April 2012 20:24 Go to previous message

well I see a lot of bmp re's but no problem, I originally had them as png because that's what I prefer, EDIT changes made

Previous Topic: Guild Seal from Fable 3
Next Topic: Obsidian Longsword Retexture
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 19 14:58:12 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01639 seconds