Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Jack of Blades Doll - a bonus
Jack of Blades Doll - a bonus [message #66363] Tue, 17 April 2012 02:17 Go to next message
nathangibbs is currently offline  nathangibbs
I did a search, only thing I saw related to this was making it a trophy. The Jack hero doll is useless. I get it anyway (cause I like getting every single thing possible), but it would be awesome if it gave some sort of extra bonus, assuming it's possible.

I haven't the slightest clue if it is...but if it was, perhaps a bonus like 10% faster attack speed, or more mana regeneration or something like that? Just be cool to give something thats challenging (mildly - really only the oakvale coin golf I have trouble on, after that it's a piece of cake) to get some sort of advantage rather than just saying, "Hey look at this doll. I'm bored now."

Short of that, making it into a trophy would be nice.
Re: Jack of Blades Doll - a bonus [message #66368 is a reply to message #66363] Tue, 17 April 2012 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

You could give certain effects to it by assigning a CBonusItemDef to it, and modifying that, but I think it would have to be a consumable item then.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Jack of Blades Doll - a bonus [message #66377 is a reply to message #66368] Tue, 17 April 2012 16:07 Go to previous message
nathangibbs is currently offline  nathangibbs
Is it possible to make something consumable, but not be used? So it might have an affect for an hour or so, and then you simply use it again.
Previous Topic: Retextured Quiver
Next Topic: Armor that protects against certain creatures
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 08:49:06 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01130 seconds