Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Weapon changing based on other factors
Weapon changing based on other factors [message #66386] Wed, 18 April 2012 18:30 Go to next message
nathangibbs is currently offline  nathangibbs
I got the idea from the colour changing will robes, that were based on alignment....

Is it possible to base texture changes, and stat changes on a weapon based on statistics?

Like, a weapon that changes based on alignment, but the more evil, the more damage, or vice versa.

Or a weapon that gets stronger the more kills you have had with that weapon (which I'd like to use for an idea of leveling up weapons).

Not sure if it's possible or not though, so I just thought I'd check first before I go crazy on it.
Re: Weapon changing based on other factors [message #66388 is a reply to message #66386] Wed, 18 April 2012 20:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

You can probably change the textures, but I don't think that you can change the damage and stats

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: Weapon changing based on other factors [message #66389 is a reply to message #66388] Wed, 18 April 2012 21:00 Go to previous message
nathangibbs is currently offline  nathangibbs
Ok, thanks - good to know before I try to do something that's impossible. Was good in theory though Razz
Previous Topic: Hero Bones swapping/ scaling
Next Topic: How to change textures based on alignment
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 10:39:24 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01079 seconds