Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Throwing objects
Throwing objects [message #66394] Thu, 19 April 2012 01:48 Go to next message
nathangibbs is currently offline  nathangibbs
So - the first time I ever modded fable, I got some random mod that added a bunch of objects that were usually obtainable. I'm pretty certain it had that fire bomb thing that whisper uses in the arena (or maybe I'm wrong) but what I'm wanting to know can you make other items throwable?

Eg. make a bomb that when thrown makes the creature weaker or slows them down.

Yes, I'm quite aware that this is un-needed, since fable is easy already, I just thought it'd add a bit of....content to the game.
Re: Throwing objects [message #66398 is a reply to message #66394] Thu, 19 April 2012 05:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

I seriously doubt that there's any form of entry that would allow for the weakening or slowing of an enemy through the use of a throwing weapon, or any other form of weapon.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Throwing objects [message #66402 is a reply to message #66398] Thu, 19 April 2012 16:15 Go to previous message
nathangibbs is currently offline  nathangibbs
Awww, pity - there would have been some great fun to be had with that.
Previous Topic: How to change textures based on alignment
Next Topic: Physical Shield weirdness
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:04:46 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01035 seconds