Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » Balverine mod issues
Balverine mod issues [message #66413] Fri, 20 April 2012 08:57 Go to next message
Caim is currently offline  Caim
Hi everyone,

As some of this forum's members I had a problem caused by a bad installation of the balverine mod. Indeed, when I took the darkwood silver key I turned into a balverine but hitting the sign in front of the guild only freezes the game so I'm trapped into a balverine's body... I read a topic talking about it and I think I forgot to delete something with FE after installing the mod. Is there something I can do in order not to delete my save?

Thanks in advance for your answers, have a nice day!
Re: Balverine mod issues [message #66414 is a reply to message #66413] Fri, 20 April 2012 11:21 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Yes, there is a way. You will find it in this thread. Click the second spoiler in the previous link. Wink And next time, be sure to follow Marco's instructions precisely. Or just use Oldboy's newer version, which is a lot more user-friendly.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Balverine mod issues [message #66419 is a reply to message #66413] Fri, 20 April 2012 23:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
I made a backup of my modded game, uninstalled/reinstalled it and then tried to load my save but I pop in old Oakvale (when you're supposed to be young) with the guild outfit, no npc, no stuff, no stats... I'm a bit affraid I must say...
Re: Balverine mod issues [message #66426 is a reply to message #66419] Sat, 21 April 2012 06:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

If you uninstall and re-install, be sure to delete your Fable folders. Sometimes the uninstaller misses stuff when it's been modded.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Balverine mod issues [message #66430 is a reply to message #66426] Sat, 21 April 2012 09:28 Go to previous message
That's what I did, I also deleted my fable explorer folder in order to have a clean new game. I think I'll just start a new game, it'll be easier I think.
Previous Topic: Character Height
Next Topic: Iron fist challenge issue
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 04:53:57 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01262 seconds