Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Work In Progress » Fable: TLC Anniversary [UPDATED July 12th]  () 4 Votes
Re: Fable: TLC Anniversary [UPDATED July 12th] [message #67693 is a reply to message #67692] Sun, 02 December 2012 14:34 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NyteBlayde117 is currently offline  NyteBlayde117
bd03 wrote on Thu, 29 November 2012 18:02

so whats going on here?! I'm dying to see this finish up!

I Know Right I Can't Wait Either...
almost every day i come here to see whats going on with this Fable TLC Transformation Mod

-----------------P.S.--------------------
((IT'S DRIVING ME INSANE IN DA MEMBRAIN))

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-WAQye7Erq7o/ULwq5TqgYWI/AAAAAAAAAVY/pHv5aaeTbNU/w565-h197-p-k/AC-Animus-Fourm-Sig.png
Re: Fable: TLC Anniversary [UPDATED July 12th] [message #67696 is a reply to message #66423] Mon, 03 December 2012 17:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pachinko is currently offline  pachinko
So this was a troll then? Well you got me Laughing you fucken got me.
Anyone else have the power to do a project like this?
Re: Fable: TLC Anniversary [UPDATED July 12th] [message #67701 is a reply to message #66423] Fri, 07 December 2012 19:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CauseFactor is currently offline  CauseFactor

ok soooo im not sure if any1 still goes on this site but is this mod ever gonna be finished and if it is can some1 tell me where to find it. Confused

SOILED IT!!!
Re: Fable: TLC Anniversary [UPDATED July 12th] [message #67702 is a reply to message #67701] Fri, 07 December 2012 20:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sparrow
Yeah people are still on this site and no one knows when or if this is going to finish. We haven't heard from oogaboogabooga since August. Let's just be patient, hope for the best, and keep this thread alive.

Are you shpongled?
Re: Fable: TLC Anniversary [UPDATED July 12th] [message #67707 is a reply to message #66423] Mon, 10 December 2012 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message

Alright thanks and do u no any good mods to use while i wait for this one

SOILED IT!!!
Re: Fable: TLC Anniversary [UPDATED July 12th] [message #67710 is a reply to message #67707] Tue, 11 December 2012 14:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sparrow
Staff animations: http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=1034& ;start=0&

Staff animations fix and staff set: http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=20557

Jack Of Blades Costume/Suit: http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=39675

Jack Of Blades Black Costume/Suit: http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&goto=57321

Removable Jack Of Blades Mask: http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=6172& ;start=0&

Are you shpongled?
Re: Fable: TLC Anniversary [UPDATED July 12th] [message #67777 is a reply to message #66423] Fri, 18 January 2013 12:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Damanslaya is currently offline  Damanslaya
Even though this would have been a revolutionary mod defining the only true FABLE Game, it has been 5 months since his last post and we have yet to see any progress or updates. So in conclusion sadly ,this mod is more than likely probably dead Sad.

[Updated on: Fri, 18 January 2013 12:37]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Fable: TLC Anniversary [UPDATED July 12th] [message #67783 is a reply to message #66423] Tue, 22 January 2013 13:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message

NOOOOOOOOO THIS CANNOT BE SO!!! Shocked

SOILED IT!!!
Re: Fable: TLC Anniversary [UPDATED July 12th] [message #67784 is a reply to message #66423] Wed, 23 January 2013 07:35 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Wyntilda is currently offline  Wyntilda
See, if I would totally pick this up and finish it if I could, but I wouldn't have all of the resources OogaBoogaBooga did/does. Let's just hope he's not dead because that would be... very... awkward.

Keep this thread active.
Keep up the demand!

I've had to leave things hanging as I disappear from the Internet before. It's not fun to deal with. If he does come back, let's make sure he knows we still want to see the beauty that is this remastered edition (I actually thought about doing one myself, then I stumbled across this thread).

I'm interested to see how this would turn out. Any major things I would do with Fable would involve completely gutting the game and putting it back together the way I want it. I think there would even be some legal controversy over whether or not it's a modification or a fan game using stolen models and meshes. Very Happy

Leaves fall
in the autumn
of lives
that appear
to be worthless
to some,
utmost ignorant.

Necrophagist - Epitaph
Re: Fable: TLC Anniversary [UPDATED July 12th] [message #67791 is a reply to message #67784] Thu, 24 January 2013 23:48 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pachinko is currently offline  pachinko
Thank you for answering my prayer's Elthemor

First things first. Make your own thread,
this is going to to be your mod remember? (with inspiration from OogaBooga)

Second you say you don't have the resources, welp time to get creative and start contacting people on the forums just like OogaBooga did

Oh yeah and if your really doing this well shit, thanks Rolling Eyes
Re: Fable: TLC Anniversary [UPDATED July 12th] [message #67794 is a reply to message #67791] Fri, 25 January 2013 08:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
pachinko wrote on Fri, 25 January 2013 00:48

Thank you for answering my prayer's Elthemor

Not quite yet, don't get too excited. This would be a lot of work, after all, gutting the game like that. A lot of the stuff that people say is impossible not because it's impossible but it would be too much work for such little demand is all the stuff that I dream of in a Fable mod. So I guess if anyone's going to do the dirty work, it'll be me. Better learn some more advanced stuff, then.... Confused

First things first. Make your own thread,
this is going to to be your mod remember? (with inspiration from OogaBooga)

Once I make significant progress, sure. Life kind of brings a tight schedule right now, so I don't want to say, "Hey, all! Look what I'm doing!" Then hardly get anything done the first few months. Essentially, if I cannot provide quality screenshots, no one will care. Razz

Second you say you don't have the resources, welp time to get creative and start contacting people on the forums just like OogaBooga did

I do have my own little group of game designers, although I'm pretty sure their interested more in original design then mods, and I don't think any of them are experienced Fable modders. I'd definitely have to poke around here to find people. (If only I was around 5 years ago when all the hustle and bustle of the forums was going on....)

Oh yeah and if your really doing this well shit, thanks Rolling Eyes

Again, don't get too excited.

In the meantime, let's just hope Ooga comes back.
Ooga come back! You can blame it all on me!

Leaves fall
in the autumn
of lives
that appear
to be worthless
to some,
utmost ignorant.

Necrophagist - Epitaph
Re: Fable: TLC Anniversary [UPDATED July 12th] [message #67808 is a reply to message #67794] Mon, 04 February 2013 05:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CH3WYYY is currently offline  CH3WYYY
I would love to see this finished! Very Happy
Re: Fable: TLC Anniversary [UPDATED July 12th] [message #67812 is a reply to message #67808] Fri, 08 February 2013 11:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
CH3WYYY wrote on Mon, 04 February 2013 06:16

I would love to see this finished! Very Happy

Don't we all? Smile
Personally, I just hope nothing strange has happened to him. Otherwise, Ooga may as well be the Fable modding community's Steve Burns.

"He's dead."
"He's in jail."
"He quit Blue's Clues, er, Fable: TLC Anniversary. Or something like that."

Leaves fall
in the autumn
of lives
that appear
to be worthless
to some,
utmost ignorant.

Necrophagist - Epitaph
Re: Fable: TLC Anniversary [UPDATED July 12th] [message #67925 is a reply to message #66423] Tue, 19 March 2013 10:49 Go to previous messageGo to next message
alvatan is currently offline  alvatan
I think I'm posting to the person doing the mod. If not sorry.
Is the mod finished? I found this recently, but I see no update since last year.
Re: Fable: TLC Anniversary [UPDATED July 12th] [message #67957 is a reply to message #67925] Sat, 23 March 2013 12:46 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sparrow
He's gone. He might come back, but for now he's gone.

Are you shpongled?
icon5.gif  Re: Fable: TLC Anniversary [UPDATED July 12th] [message #68257 is a reply to message #66423] Wed, 15 May 2013 23:53 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TiberianSun is currently offline  TiberianSun
I know this may be a little late,but i hope it still communicated to the modder or creator of this awesome idea of mod/expansion. I don't know if this was stopped due to lack of motivation, a long hiatus due to other events,but I hope if money is an issue im willing to donate 500$-1000$ to see this mod come to life. Smoothly and with quality. Something enjoyable that will make this small group of fans happy, including myself. Its a small lump but i hope it will help for motivation or maybe a update on the current situation of this mod or something like it.

Im willing to pay-pal upon compleition or half than half for quality assurance.

FABLE!! Very Happy
Re: Fable: TLC Anniversary [UPDATED July 12th] [message #68258 is a reply to message #68257] Thu, 16 May 2013 05:03 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sparrow
Please don't spam.

Are you shpongled?
Re: Fable: TLC Anniversary [UPDATED July 12th] [message #68262 is a reply to message #66423] Thu, 16 May 2013 11:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
TiberianSun is currently offline  TiberianSun
I'm not spamming, this isn't a troll, this isn't a prince from Africa. I just really do love this game and would like to see a nice mod. If that is some sort of spamming I apologize. The offer still stands though, unless this is a form spamming or rude than ignore these last posts by me.
Re: Fable: TLC Anniversary [UPDATED July 12th] [message #68263 is a reply to message #68262] Thu, 16 May 2013 15:55 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sparrow
Oh excuse me I just saw a money in huge letters and assumed...

Are you shpongled?
Re: Fable: TLC Anniversary [UPDATED July 12th] [message #68264 is a reply to message #68262] Thu, 16 May 2013 16:02 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sparrow
Contact with the creator of this mod has been lost for almost a year. We can hope for his return, but I don't think we'll be hearing from him any time soon.

Are you shpongled?
Re: Fable: TLC Anniversary [UPDATED July 12th] [message #68281 is a reply to message #67812] Fri, 17 May 2013 21:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sparrow
Elthemor:

"He quit Blue's Clues, er, Fable: TLC Anniversary. Or something like that."
Lol
Oh holy shiz I believe it's a triple post.

Are you shpongled?

[Updated on: Fri, 17 May 2013 21:01]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Fable: TLC Anniversary [UPDATED July 12th] [message #68306 is a reply to message #68281] Sun, 19 May 2013 08:25 Go to previous message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

~~~~~~-----------------------~~~~~~
!!!!!!T T T TRIPLE POST T T T!!!!!!
~~~~~~-----------------------~~~~~~

But really, this guys is not working on it, so for the mean time I am locking it. If ooga comes back I'll unlock it.

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Previous Topic: Hollow Hero
Next Topic: Blood soaked Fable
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 15:46:00 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01263 seconds