Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Physical shield problems
Physical shield problems [message #66558] Tue, 01 May 2012 10:07 Go to next message
justadude5968 is currently offline  justadude5968
Hello, I am having some problems with my physical shield. I am completely invulnerable when I use it. Meaning when I am attacked my mana does not lower when I am struck. If anyone could please help me with this that would be great! (I have searched and I did not backup my files) yep i'm a noob Very Happy

Once upon a time, there lived a jolly old guildmaster...yeah I killed him.
Re: Physical shield problems [message #66560 is a reply to message #66558] Tue, 01 May 2012 13:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

To learn how to grab backups off your discs, go here.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Physical shield problems [message #66665 is a reply to message #66558] Tue, 08 May 2012 19:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Final-Z is currently offline  Final-Z
I had the same problem some days ago, and there's a very simple solution. On this forum, there is several physical shield mods. Take one that fits your liking (color) and now the problem is solved. You see, I have no idea what line allows ''mana damage'' but apparently those mods revert it back to normal ^^
Re: Physical shield problems [message #71094 is a reply to message #66558] Mon, 28 September 2015 21:13 Go to previous message
Jackmason558 is currently offline  Jackmason558
A bump to an old thread with a problem I've seen a few people having. The Physical Shield Mana drain.

On This thread, teaching you how to change Physical Shield color, it was discovered that D61C5A6F is NOT a color code. It IS, however, the mana drain (Not sure what exact value it is) per level. Top being level 1, bottom being level 4. Hope this helps someone to learn this and either make it easier or harder of a game and fix problems like this!
Previous Topic: TUTORIAL: How to change the color of physical shield
Next Topic: Hitbox for weapons?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 05:15:06 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01019 seconds