Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Definition Editing » Several questions
Several questions [message #66664] Tue, 08 May 2012 18:25 Go to next message
Final-Z is currently offline  Final-Z
Hello everyone! :3

I saw, a few minutes ago, a mod that allows the hero to wield spears. This makes me wonder: can we change the hero's combat style in function of weapon in hand? I mean, using Briar Rose's style when using a Katana, or whisper's for a spear... It would be really awesome!

The second question might be more complicated: Is it possible to force weather according to the day? I mean, creating a cycle.

Day 1: Sunny
Day 2: Rainy
Day 3: Apocalypse/end of world looking sky.

It would just fit perfectly with the Majora's mask moon mod ^^

And now, my last question: How can we modify the length of the alignment bar? I downloaded a mod that changed it, so now killing a wasp gives 250 good points, but the bar won't move a millimeter!

Thanks for reading
Re: Several questions [message #66675 is a reply to message #66664] Wed, 09 May 2012 19:07 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zyreq is currently offline  Zyreq
Final-Z wrote on Tue, 08 May 2012 18:25

Hello everyone! :3

I saw, a few minutes ago, a mod that allows the hero to wield spears. This makes me wonder: can we change the hero's combat style in function of weapon in hand? I mean, using Briar Rose's style when using a Katana, or whisper's for a spear... It would be really awesome!

The second question might be more complicated: Is it possible to force weather according to the day? I mean, creating a cycle.

Day 1: Sunny
Day 2: Rainy
Day 3: Apocalypse/end of world looking sky.

It would just fit perfectly with the Majora's mask moon mod ^^

And now, my last question: How can we modify the length of the alignment bar? I downloaded a mod that changed it, so now killing a wasp gives 250 good points, but the bar won't move a millimeter!

Thanks for reading

1st question: I believe we already have Whipser's spear and animations for the hero. Try using the search bar.
2nd question: As far as i know, you can't. look around the forum. Maybe i'm wrong.
3rd question: An easy way to see what one did to make the mod is to change the .fmp format and renaming it to .big then opening it in FE. There you could see what entries they modified.

No, no word of a lie, never' a lie, seventeen cows I stopped 'em with moi.. one 'and.
Re: Several questions [message #66677 is a reply to message #66675] Thu, 10 May 2012 06:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

Zyreq wrote on Wed, 09 May 2012 21:07

Try using the search bar.

Why is everybody on this forum so hostile?

You can ask him to use the search bar without making him hate you.

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"

[Updated on: Thu, 10 May 2012 06:40]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Several questions [message #66680 is a reply to message #66677] Fri, 11 May 2012 17:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zyreq is currently offline  Zyreq
@morerunes, I knew I should've put a Razz
@Final-Z Btw, did that answer your question..? And sorry if i sounded like a douche Confused

No, no word of a lie, never' a lie, seventeen cows I stopped 'em with moi.. one 'and.
Re: Several questions [message #66681 is a reply to message #66680] Sat, 12 May 2012 14:39 Go to previous message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

Emotion is too hard to portray with text =p

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Previous Topic: Harder Fable?
Next Topic: Weightless fish
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 16:21:15 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01561 seconds