Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » ask: heartbeat light in oakvale
icon9.gif  ask: heartbeat light in oakvale [message #66671] Wed, 09 May 2012 18:04 Go to next message
filiuzh is currently offline  filiuzh
I m new to fable mod and have problem about random light that apear in oakvale.it yellow and woble.
althought it doesnt affect anything i still want to get ride of it. anyone can help plz..>_<
Re: ask: heartbeat light in oakvale [message #66673 is a reply to message #66671] Wed, 09 May 2012 18:24 Go to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Okay, first of all, please speak a little clearer and be somewhat more detailed. I have absolutely no knowledge of a pulsating light in Oakvale, but if you describe it in better detail, with better use of the English language, or just post a screenshot of it, we might be able to help you.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Previous Topic: FableExplorer - ShadowNet Question
Next Topic: Other problems with cbox
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Wed Apr 17 20:40:39 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01010 seconds