Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » Fable explorer/cbox problem
Fable explorer/cbox problem [message #66713] Tue, 29 May 2012 11:45 Go to next message
zwolfy is currently offline  zwolfy
I have used these programs before on my old computer but for some reason its just not working right. Sad The fable explorer was working before i had tried to use the soulcalibur mod and it refused to use the mod so i went through forums to check what may be the case. I learned that i had Windows Vista(home premium) which seems to give the program some faults i tried to fix it up to where it could run properly but now Fable explorer wont do anything to mod Fable. I put it so that Fable would run as admin also which now makes it for some reason to ask me to "allow" when i save and run fable which it has never done in the past. As for Cbox it was saying it could connect to graphic.bin. (I have tried to uninstall and re-install multiple times) PLS HELP Sad
Re: Fable explorer/cbox problem [message #66714 is a reply to message #66713] Tue, 29 May 2012 14:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sativarg is currently offline  Sativarg
Have you read this through... I thought I was smart enough to skip it and had troubles until I read it and did what JohnDoe says here so maybe give this a try...

Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene: Tutorials => [General] Vista/Windows 7 Primer
Re: Fable explorer/cbox problem [message #66715 is a reply to message #66714] Tue, 29 May 2012 16:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Well good news is its fixed i re-went through the steps for the admin thing for it and i believe that was the problem for FE so now i gotta figure out whats up with the Cbox and the graphic.bin if ya know what may be the problem with that it would be much appreciated ill look through forums to see if there had been a similar issue Thanks very much =)
Re: Fable explorer/cbox problem [message #66716 is a reply to message #66713] Tue, 29 May 2012 16:18 Go to previous messageGo to next message
This is the message i get.
  • Attachment: Problem.JPG
    (Size: 27.21KB, Downloaded 452 times)
Re: Fable explorer/cbox problem [message #66720 is a reply to message #66716] Tue, 29 May 2012 17:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Hresult:0x8007007E means you don't have all the prerequisites. Read through the cbox thread, find what you don't have, get it, and enjoy the program. Wink

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Fable explorer/cbox problem [message #66734 is a reply to message #66713] Thu, 31 May 2012 23:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
ok sorry its been a bit i have been trying during work to get cbox box to work i downloaded all programs needed and even tried the updated ones. to learn it still comes with the same message....i believe the fact then it may be a vista problem? though last time i tried to do so it ended up screwing over explorer to >.> hmmm.... (the reason btw i still say vista is because i am still not able to load a .fmp of a made weap without the same message)
Re: Fable explorer/cbox problem [message #66739 is a reply to message #66734] Fri, 01 June 2012 04:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Dude. That HRESULT means you don't have all the prerequisites. It doesn't show up otherwise. You're missing something, it's not a vista issue. Evil or Very Mad

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Fable explorer/cbox problem [message #66751 is a reply to message #66713] Sun, 03 June 2012 15:10 Go to previous message
Well I finally can use the programs XD for some reason it was my DirectX but before that i thought i fixed because i was able to use a .fmp on FE by using as admin with right-click. Thank you both for your help. ^_^
Previous Topic: Other problems with cbox
Next Topic: Texture mapping issues?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 02:51:21 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01654 seconds