Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » General Mod Discussion » How to change alignment modifier for skills?
How to change alignment modifier for skills? [message #66747] Fri, 01 June 2012 21:22 Go to next message
DARKNESS_ANGEL is currently offline  DARKNESS_ANGEL
How can I change alignment modifier for skills, like as skill for Evil: Berserk,... or skill for Good: Heal Life,..?
Sorry for my bad Eng, and thank again!
Re: How to change alignment modifier for skills? [message #66748 is a reply to message #66747] Sat, 02 June 2012 06:27 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

You can find an FMP removing those requirements here. If you want to know how it was done, change it to a BIG, and use the open button on FE's file dropdown menu thingamajigger. You'll be able to see which entry JohnDoe edited, and after a bit of poking around in said entry, you ought to be able to find this yourself.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: How to change alignment modifier for skills? [message #66750 is a reply to message #66748] Sun, 03 June 2012 05:31 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thank you very much, I have seen that BIG file, and something in there, I will be able to find it myself and post result later Very Happy
Re: How to change alignment modifier for skills? [message #66781 is a reply to message #66750] Tue, 05 June 2012 21:57 Go to previous message
Ok, i got it. First in "HERO_ABILITY", choose skill that you want to change alignment modifier, you can see "6613D645" value, click and change the number in the box to any number between -0.5 (max evil) and 0.5 (max good). Alright, I have other question, how can I change/delete spells for rival hero (like Maze, JoB,...)? I want to delete some suck spells and make the game harder (it's harder now but i think it's still too easy for me Very Happy).
I'm going to post something of mod's experience in this topic. Maybe a collection , like "knock out sword" (as well as Thunder's sword), "bow shoot fireball, rock,...", skill's mods (not named value of skills, it's noname value), "effects for hero" (lightning hand, fire body, Jack's aura when evil,...), "summon fullmoon balverine" (it won't change anything when balverine kill creatures, beacause balverine's rank is highest rank Very Happy), change the music of town, turn off sound of physical shield,...and you can post any question here, i will answer it if I know Razz
Waiting for your support to make forum more active Laughing

[Updated on: Tue, 05 June 2012 22:50]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Jumping in Fable
Next Topic: The Lady Grey
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat May 04 02:55:29 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01999 seconds