Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Minion dual bladed weapons?
Minion dual bladed weapons? [message #66812] Sat, 09 June 2012 02:11 Go to next message
Deridor is currently offline  Deridor
I've seen the staves that use whisper's animations so I was wondering if it was possible to do a similar thing with the minion/summoner weapons? battling with dual bladed weapons like that would be amazing!
Re: Minion dual bladed weapons? [message #66813 is a reply to message #66812] Sat, 09 June 2012 06:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Yep, that's completely possible. Just go into the minion weapon's CWeaponDef, and in AnimationGroup or something similar, replace SWORD with STAFF. Keep in mind, this may cause the minion to be unable to wield it. Also, be sure to have Keshire's staff animations loaded prior to doing this, else the staff will be completely useless to you.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Minion dual bladed weapons? [message #66814 is a reply to message #66812] Sat, 09 June 2012 15:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Deridor is currently offline  Deridor
I have an item pack that came with a bunch of staves, I'm guessing those are keshire's.

I'm entirely ok with removing those weapons... They are kicking my ass despite the fact that I'm using the jack of blades clothing, which has about double the armor rating of all my other suits...

I know how to get into cweapondefs and such, but what about editing shopkeeper stores? would be fitting to add this weapon to the shopkeeper that sells all my mods' items.
Re: Minion dual bladed weapons? [message #66815 is a reply to message #66814] Sat, 09 June 2012 16:12 Go to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

You can edit the shopkeeper's stock via the CShopDef. You can find a tutorial on how to do so here. And I don't believe the staffs you got were made by Kesh. All I know that he's done relating to staffs is the CAppearanceDef edit to give the hero the ability to wield them.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Previous Topic: Second arena?
Next Topic: Fable SDK - Volunteers Needed
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:50:26 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01232 seconds