Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » FableTLC: EnB - Graphical - MoD
icon3.gif  FableTLC: EnB - Graphical - MoD [message #66829] Tue, 12 June 2012 14:52 Go to next message
NyteBlayde117 is currently offline  NyteBlayde117

Is It AGood Idea Or Not![ 6 votes ]
1. Yes 5 / 83%
2. No 1 / 17%

I Need A ENB Or ENB Type Of MoD For Fable: The Lost Chapters
If Anyone Can Help Please Post Or Email Me At:
NyteBlayde117@GMail.com
Please Help Me!

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-WAQye7Erq7o/ULwq5TqgYWI/AAAAAAAAAVY/pHv5aaeTbNU/w565-h197-p-k/AC-Animus-Fourm-Sig.png

[Updated on: Tue, 12 June 2012 14:56]

Report message to a moderator

Re: FableTLC: EnB - Graphical - MoD [message #66831 is a reply to message #66829] Tue, 12 June 2012 15:00 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

It would help if you were to let us know what the hell EnB is. Also, don't capitalize every word, dude. It's more effort than just capitalizing the first word of every sentence, and causes the voice I read it in to become that of a mentally challenged person. I don't know why, but it does. It's kinda wierd... Confused

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: FableTLC: EnB - Graphical - MoD [message #66834 is a reply to message #66831] Tue, 12 June 2012 18:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zyreq is currently offline  Zyreq
asmcint wrote on Tue, 12 June 2012 15:00

It would help if you were to let us know what the hell EnB is.

EnB is a program which "upgrades" older or newer games' graphics. More info about it here.. http://www.pcgameshardware.com/aid,668456/ENB-Series-Better- graphics-for-free-in-older-and-new-games/News/

No, no word of a lie, never' a lie, seventeen cows I stopped 'em with moi.. one 'and.
Re: FableTLC: EnB - Graphical - MoD [message #66835 is a reply to message #66829] Tue, 12 June 2012 18:17 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zyreq is currently offline  Zyreq
NyteBlayde117 wrote on Tue, 12 June 2012 14:52

I Need A ENB Or ENB Type Of MoD For Fable: The Lost Chapters
If Anyone Can Help Please Post Or Email Me At:
NyteBlayde117@GMail.com
Please Help Me!

Honestly i would just wait until OogaBooga is done with his graphics mod.
Re: FableTLC: EnB - Graphical - MoD [message #66836 is a reply to message #66831] Tue, 12 June 2012 18:44 Go to previous messageGo to next message
NyteBlayde117 is currently offline  NyteBlayde117
EnB Is A Graphical Mod that requires A D3d9.dll and a enb config.
It is mainly a graphical Mod
For better texture and hd textures
and way better Shine go to this site to read more:
http://www.enbdev.com/index_en.html

PS: Sorry I did not tell you what it was Embarassed
  • Attachment: Before.jpg
    (Size: 186.66KB, Downloaded 594 times)

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-WAQye7Erq7o/ULwq5TqgYWI/AAAAAAAAAVY/pHv5aaeTbNU/w565-h197-p-k/AC-Animus-Fourm-Sig.png
Re: FableTLC: EnB - Graphical - MoD [message #66837 is a reply to message #66829] Tue, 12 June 2012 21:37 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sativarg is currently offline  Sativarg
Maybe a better link to Want to know what ENBSeries is? Read brief description

"Boris Vorontsov"

What is it

ENBSeries is the project of graphic modifications for games. The main idea is to allow every gamer to configure how game looks like for their own taste, so every player could share settings with others. Many games may look much better and ENBSeries is the easiest way to improve them.
If there is no ENBSeries version for game you wish to modify, just try several avalable, may be one of them will work.

RE: Game requests
Contacts
"Boris Vorontsov"

Don't ask me to develop mod or patch for some game by e-mail, use forum for this. Keep in mind that development takes a lot of time, technical support also time consuming, it could be spend for something useful, so search for solution first on the forum or in google.
I'm not interested to modify "one day" trash games, as when mod will be done, no one will play such games. If game has poor quality, it doesn't mean that it can't be modified, i can say which will be good or which will stay awful, because quality of texturing and game models matters.

I have tried several versions of the ENBSeries with Fable TLC and none worked for me. I wanted rain and snow that actually fell. In some cases when a game had problems Boris would solve them using the ability of the modified D3d9.dll to alter a game engine so various problems could be overcome.

Correction non of them (ENBSeries) made the rain and snow work... in my game.
there are quite a few here to chose from:enbdev-Download

[Updated on: Tue, 12 June 2012 21:58]

Report message to a moderator

Re: FableTLC: EnB - Graphical - MoD [message #67136 is a reply to message #66829] Wed, 08 August 2012 11:54 Go to previous message
Jazzyboy is currently offline  Jazzyboy
Wait for OogaBooga's mod to be finished. He's probably using OS, and can actually contact the creator, as I did give him plenty of details.

OS is better than Enbseries. Not much performance impact and the visual boost is just as great.

OS also allows gameplay additions in Halo CE. If somebody rewrote it, it could likely extend Fable's gameplay capabilities.

Plus OS allows normal maps in Halo CE and if Kornman or OogaBooga can get that capability working in Fable, the visual boost will be greater than with the use of enbseries.
Previous Topic: Savegame
Next Topic: help needed
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 06:55:29 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01078 seconds