Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Retextures » Apprentice Robes (How original!)
Apprentice Robes (How original!) [message #66861] Wed, 20 June 2012 09:25 Go to next message
primavista is currently offline  primavista
Hello, again. The progress on my upcoming 'balanced Fable' mod is taking far longer than expected, so I felt like giving something in the meantime. Cool

Been mucking around for half-an-hour or so, and I've brought you these; four funky new variations on the apprentice robes! Your options are: Green Stripped, Red Stripped, Black Stripped and a Grey and Red combo that's supposed to be a lighter version of the 'evil' robes that the guild teachers wear.

I've popped them in a zip file, to save effort all round. Very Happy
Here's screens of the first two.

As you can see from my filthy friend here, your green-striped robes will be rather more fresh than the average guild-junkie. Wink

Nothing spectacular, but your guild buddies will be green (and blue) with envy!

"A humorous anecdote that makes you crease every time you read it."

"Great quote that is both philosophical and quality banter." - Some legendary person
Re: Apprentice Robes (How original!) [message #66862 is a reply to message #66861] Wed, 20 June 2012 09:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
The remaining two screenies!

For those with a bit of a 'dark side'. Wink

And if your dark side likes to stand out just a little bit more! Laughing

Enjoy!

"Great quote that is both philosophical and quality banter." - Some legendary person
Re: Apprentice Robes (How original!) [message #66863 is a reply to message #66862] Wed, 20 June 2012 14:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Here's another one, 'cause I'm feeling so generous! Laughing

A sleek little white and blue combo here, perfect for standing out from the crowd, or blending in on snowy days. Even the Guildmaster's a fan of this one! Wink

Re: Apprentice Robes (How original!) [message #66864 is a reply to message #66863] Wed, 20 June 2012 15:28 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

This stuff looks awesome. I do have a quick suggestion though. Host your images off of imageshack or another image hosting service and use the following bit of fudcode to show all your images in one post:
[img]put-your-image's-url-in-this-area.com[/img]

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Apprentice Robes (How original!) [message #66865 is a reply to message #66864] Wed, 20 June 2012 15:33 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint wrote on Wed, 20 June 2012 23:28

...use the following bit of fudcode to show all your images in one post...

Brilliant, thanks! Very Happy Yeah, it seemed a bit silly having to post them all separately. I'll know in the future, ta!

Re: Apprentice Robes (How original!) [message #66867 is a reply to message #66865] Wed, 20 June 2012 17:14 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

You can add up to 100 files per post, so no need to use another site or several posts. Here are 10 meaningless pics just to prove my point.

Re: Apprentice Robes (How original!) [message #66869 is a reply to message #66867] Wed, 20 June 2012 17:42 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

I'm only allowed to post 3 per post on this subforum. In others it's only 1, and others still, up to five. O_O

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Apprentice Robes (How original!) [message #66870 is a reply to message #66867] Wed, 20 June 2012 17:55 Go to previous message
jwc2200 wrote on Thu, 21 June 2012 01:14

You can add up to 100 files per post, so no need to use another site or several posts.

Confused Yeah, I can only upload 3 files per post too, so I just used asmcint's ImageShack method. Can some members maybe upload more than others perhaps?

Strange. Smile

Previous Topic: Guild Apprentices
Next Topic: Something for the Ladies
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 06:04:42 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01866 seconds