Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Experience counter/show
icon5.gif  Experience counter/show [message #66878] Sat, 23 June 2012 13:29 Go to next message
Cloud918 is currently offline  Cloud918
Does anyone have/knows how to do a experience counter or shower so that you can compare in the game?
Re: Experience counter/show [message #66879 is a reply to message #66878] Sat, 23 June 2012 13:36 Go to previous messageGo to next message
primavista is currently offline  primavista
Cloud918 wrote on Sat, 23 June 2012 21:29

Does anyone have/knows how to do a experience counter or shower so that you can compare in the game?

I'm not quite sure what you mean here. Can you be a bit more clear?

If you're just wanting to see your experience levels as you play, you can find your current amounts in the Hero->Experience menu. Or check under the Personality tab (F10) for your total accumulated amounts and how much you've spent. Smile

Or were you after some sort of method of displaying your experience levels as part of the HUD? Because I don't think that's possible, sadly. Sad

"A humorous anecdote that makes you crease every time you read it."

"Great quote that is both philosophical and quality banter." - Some legendary person
Re: Experience counter/show [message #66880 is a reply to message #66879] Sat, 23 June 2012 13:58 Go to previous messageGo to next message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

primavista wrote on Sat, 23 June 2012 16:36

Or were you after some sort of method of displaying your experience levels as part of the HUD? Because I don't think that's possible, sadly. Sad

Well, you DO get shown the experience you earn just underneath your combat multiplier. But that's probably different from what he/she wants.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Experience counter/show [message #66881 is a reply to message #66880] Sat, 23 June 2012 14:38 Go to previous messageGo to next message
i´M SOrry just newbie in the game
only now i saw the exp after the combat mult

thanks for the quick answers
Re: Experience counter/show [message #66882 is a reply to message #66881] Sat, 23 June 2012 15:04 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Cloud918 wrote on Sat, 23 June 2012 22:38

i´M SOrry just newbie in the game
only now i saw the exp after the combat mult

thanks for the quick answers

Haha. No problem, "seek and ye shall find". Enjoy the game. Smile

"Great quote that is both philosophical and quality banter." - Some legendary person
Re: Experience counter/show [message #66883 is a reply to message #66882] Sat, 23 June 2012 19:39 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 is currently offline  jwc2200

Administrator

Quote:

....Enjoy the game. Smile

Stop it. We don't DO nice here.

You

know

I'm

kidding I hope.

Re: Experience counter/show [message #66885 is a reply to message #66883] Sun, 24 June 2012 03:50 Go to previous messageGo to next message
jwc2200 wrote on Sun, 24 June 2012 03:39

You know I'm kidding I hope.

Not gonna lie, I was terrified for a second. Razz
But then I realised we're all just a big bunch o' teddy bears here really.

Wink

Re: Experience counter/show [message #66886 is a reply to message #66878] Sun, 24 June 2012 05:01 Go to previous messageGo to next message
guys
do you ,by chance, have a bug that if you decide to kill whisper in one of your characters, all others created after that, are accused by the general population of killing her in the arena(even though i haven´t reach witchwood)?

PS:i play the pc version

thanks
Re: Experience counter/show [message #66887 is a reply to message #66885] Sun, 24 June 2012 06:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message

primavista wrote on Sun, 24 June 2012 06:50

I realised we're all just a big bunch o' teddy bears here really.

Wink

Clearly you have not seen JohnDoe, Noctus, Satan, or Keshire in full cynical ownage mode. They aren't what I'd call teddy bears then.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Re: Experience counter/show [message #66888 is a reply to message #66886] Sun, 24 June 2012 12:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

Cloud918 wrote on Sun, 24 June 2012 07:01

guys
do you ,by chance, have a bug that if you decide to kill whisper in one of your characters, all others created after that, are accused by the general population of killing her in the arena(even though i haven´t reach witchwood)?

I have not experienced this bug, but you could try deleting the save data and making a new game. (usually in my documents)

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: Experience counter/show [message #66891 is a reply to message #66888] Sun, 24 June 2012 12:57 Go to previous message

I've experienced it. Sometimes it even transfers after re-installs. I don't get it. Shocked

Previous Topic: Fable SDK - Volunteers Needed
Next Topic: All item
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 12:52:25 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01174 seconds