Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Chocolate Box Question
Chocolate Box Question [message #66910] Fri, 29 June 2012 15:01 Go to next message
Sparrow
I was working on a new town on the Bowerstone South map and it was working perfectly fine but then I screwed up by deleting the guard that leads to north. Now whenever I load Bowerstone South, it shows regular Bowerstone and the guard is still missing... But when I open the tng with tng parser, it shows my mods that I put in. I made a backup for my modded tng and when I put it in the finalbion folder it works fine but when I open chocolatebox and view bowerstone it's normal with guard missing and when I exit chocolatebox, it returns to normal bowerstone in tng parser!!!
And when I go to bowerstone in game it crashes

Should I delete chocolatebox and download it again? Sorry if this makes absolutely no sense...

Here is my tng modded: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?veib4f8ediudw24

Edit: I don't understand... When I go to the finalalbion folder I see the modified one at 1.04mb but when I navigate to the folder in tng parser, it says the file is 753kb. Is it reading the levels from a hidden finalalbion folder or what?

Are you shpongled?

[Updated on: Fri, 29 June 2012 21:30]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Chocolate Box Question [message #66915 is a reply to message #66910] Sun, 01 July 2012 05:54 Go to previous message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

Make sure you save the file from tng parser after closing chocolate box.

If it comes down to it, copy just the guard out of the tng file and save the guard entry as its own tng file, then import it with chocolate box in the region editor.

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Previous Topic: Hello fable moders
Next Topic: would there be a way to play fable tlc on psp like make it a psp iso
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 03:51:03 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01425 seconds