Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Bone Morphing with B-morph?
icon5.gif  Bone Morphing with B-morph? [message #66943] Sun, 08 July 2012 07:40 Go to next message
LoopLoop
Please help me!!! I wish to make my hero a little bit taller and slightly buffer... I found the bone configuration file (hero_weak- because I am at an early level) and discovered B-morph.
I am very confused when it comes to using B-morph... I cannot install Fable explorer on my Ubuntu computer and thought B-morph from morerunes would be okay.
I understand how to apply the values, I am a designer myself and know what the X, Y, Z axes refer to, yet I don't know how big the values ought to be! Sad
I've tried a few combinations, but the hero stays the same...
Please help! Thank you.

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-IbB6Kv1zdHE/T_mlol2W4AI/AAAAAAAAAAo/35_AkBul6yI/s386/Screenshot.jpg

[Updated on: Sun, 08 July 2012 08:23]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Bone Morphing with B-morph? [message #66945 is a reply to message #66943] Sun, 08 July 2012 09:12 Go to previous messageGo to next message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

You have to export the bone config files over the current config files in the data\bones folder. Either hero_fat, hero_strong, hero_tall, hero_strong_tall, hero_weak, etc

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Re: Bone Morphing with B-morph? [message #66946 is a reply to message #66945] Sun, 08 July 2012 13:16 Go to previous messageGo to next message
LoopLoop
I've done that already Sad . The file doesn't seem to change anything... Well, at least I have made back ups!
Hm...I think it's the Skill's fault! How do I prevent my hero from getting stretched when I buy Skill with my Experience? Also, could you please tell me whether I can remove chest hair and scars without Fable Explorer? Thank you very much.

(EDIT!!!!!!) Hooray, I managed to port ShadowNet to Ubuntu via Wine! Also made a Mac app, if anyone's interested. Ubuntu version is smooth, and I see no reason for the mac one not to be as well. Razz Smile
I'll put some download links soon Smile
Thank you morerunes! Very Happy

[Updated on: Sun, 08 July 2012 14:28]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Bone Morphing with B-morph? [message #66950 is a reply to message #66946] Sun, 08 July 2012 18:37 Go to previous message
morerunes is currently offline  morerunes

Administrator

If I remember correctly, the changes take a while to appear. Try going berserk, then waiting for it to cool down (or replacing the berserk bones for that matter)

"All of the work, and none of the play, will surely provide for a speedy decay"
Previous Topic: would there be a way to play fable tlc on psp like make it a psp iso
Next Topic: Adblock Plus & fabletlcmod
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 19:00:55 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01275 seconds