Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » the best fraps settings to record fable tlc for youtube
the best fraps settings to record fable tlc for youtube [message #66980] Sat, 14 July 2012 16:41 Go to next message
DarkSnake is currently offline  DarkSnake
i need help whenever i record fable with fraps it lags and when i view the video it just stops like a picture what are the best settings
Re: the best fraps settings to record fable tlc for youtube [message #66981 is a reply to message #66980] Sat, 14 July 2012 17:13 Go to previous message
Zyreq is currently offline  Zyreq
Hey mate,not sure if this helps but i have mine set at:
-Video capture FPS: 30 fps
-Loop buffer length 30 seconds
-And i have "force lossless RGB capture" to off.
To upload the video to youtube i first edit and render it in Sony Vegas 9 with a Youtube preset, comes out nice and clear 720-1080p.
Hopefully this helped you. The reason why it probably lags is i'm assuming you're viewing the video from the \fraps folder? If so that's probably why, as the video file i believe is raw (almost)lossless footage so it eats up RAM therefore not allowing you to view the video. To view it i would toss it in a video editing program(Vegas,Premiere,AE,ETC...)

No, no word of a lie, never' a lie, seventeen cows I stopped 'em with moi.. one 'and.

[Updated on: Sat, 14 July 2012 17:18]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: Adblock Plus & fabletlcmod
Next Topic: HELP! My Game Keeps Shutting Down
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 08:47:44 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01680 seconds