Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Tools Discussion » Tried both 'windowed' tools, but...
Tried both 'windowed' tools, but... [message #66987] Mon, 16 July 2012 15:42 Go to next message
Ixtab is currently offline  Ixtab
Neither of them work for me. I signed up here to find a way to get my game working (it crashes after the intro movies), and I thought that windowed might help.

The tool put up on here ( http://fabletlcmod.com/forum/index.php?t=msg&th=4130& ;amp ;start=0&) gives me an error about not finding the setup path. I believe that this could be because I have the STEAM version. Is there any way to change where it looks for the installation?

The other tool I found, 3DAnalyze, gives me an error about injecting into the .dll

Any help would be very much appreciated, as I would love to play this.

edit- oh, and the only way I was even able to see the intro movies was to disable my second display... i am hopeful that windowed mode would solve this, but any other help would be appreciated.

[Updated on: Mon, 16 July 2012 15:43]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Tried both 'windowed' tools, but... [message #66992 is a reply to message #66987] Mon, 16 July 2012 22:07 Go to previous message
Sativarg is currently offline  Sativarg
Have you seen this?
Fable the Last Chapter crashes or triggers an error message when you start the game...
"support.microsoft.com"

[Updated on: Mon, 16 July 2012 22:10]

Report message to a moderator

Previous Topic: The Real Estate Business (Houses Question)
Next Topic: how do insert a combat enemy with cbox
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 13:00:18 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01016 seconds