Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » HELP! My Game Keeps Shutting Down
icon8.gif  HELP! My Game Keeps Shutting Down [message #67068] Thu, 26 July 2012 09:38 Go to next message
NyteBlayde117 is currently offline  NyteBlayde117
This Is To Anyone Who Can Help Me, My Fable TLC Game Keeps shutting down i have tried every everything Like uninstalling and re-installing, direct x repairing, updating all my 3d drivers, shutting down all unneeded programs etc. And All My other games work accept Fable TLC and i have played Fable TLC On My System Before. I'm Really getting sick of this. Y Me of all people all i do is mod games and play fable tlc allmost all of the time
AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRGGGG!!!! Mad

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-WAQye7Erq7o/ULwq5TqgYWI/AAAAAAAAAVY/pHv5aaeTbNU/w565-h197-p-k/AC-Animus-Fourm-Sig.png
Re: HELP! My Game Keeps Shutting Down [message #67072 is a reply to message #67068] Thu, 26 July 2012 11:05 Go to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Well it would help if you would be more specific. Does an error message come up first, or does it just close out? If there is an error message, what does it say? Our crystal ball has been broken for some time I'm afraid.
http://blogs.courant.com/susan_campbell/sb10061867a-001.jpg

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Previous Topic: the best fraps settings to record fable tlc for youtube
Next Topic: Broken Fable :(
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 17:02:12 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.00929 seconds