Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Another cbox question?
Another cbox question? [message #67092] Sat, 28 July 2012 20:08 Go to next message
Sparrow
I had chocolate box before and I had my fable game in a custom folder path that I made... Now I reinstalled fable and deleted the old one and when I open cbox it looks for the previous folder path. I am fine with keeping it there but I cannot use fable explorer, albion explorer, or anything else related to searching the default folder path for files. I uninstalled cbox from the application suite and downloaded it again from baystone. It still does the same thing. How can I change the destination that it reads the data from? I want it at the usual Microsoft Games\Fable - The Lost Chapters.

Are you shpongled?
Re: Another cbox question? [message #67094 is a reply to message #67092] Sun, 29 July 2012 12:08 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Final-Z is currently offline  Final-Z
Hello!

I read on another topic that there's something wrong with the program files (x86). Im not sure what to do since I do not know how this OS works, but if there's another Program files folder, try moving Fable TLC there.

If it does not work, then my guess it's a registry issue, and that's a bit over my knowledge with your OS ^^

However, trying following those litle steps, but Im using windows Xp, so it might be all wrong:

open Regedit.exe (run, then execute)
open those:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
SOFTWARE
Microsoft
Microsoft games
Fable

Then, create a key named setupPath with a link to your fable folder, which should be C:\Program Files\Microsoft Games\Fable - TLC

I don't even know if it will solve your problem, but there nothing more I can do ^^
I hope it will help!
Re: Another cbox question? [message #67095 is a reply to message #67094] Sun, 29 July 2012 18:22 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sparrow
Okay, it didn't work but I have another problem... When I add a new teleporter, the marker doesn't show up. It works in game and the marker shows up in tng parser but not in cbox. Wtf is wrong with cbox? Is albion explorer better?

Are you shpongled?
Re: Another cbox question? [message #67621 is a reply to message #67092] Mon, 19 November 2012 19:47 Go to previous messageGo to next message
happymeng is currently offline  happymeng
Try google search or someone may chime in who actually knows what they are talking about

Time and dite wait for no man, http://www.4wowgold
Re: Another cbox question? [message #67631 is a reply to message #67095] Tue, 20 November 2012 05:45 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Lenop is currently offline  Lenop
Markers in ChocolateBox appear as a little M.
Re: Another cbox question? [message #67635 is a reply to message #67631] Tue, 20 November 2012 12:25 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sparrow
Yeah, but there was no M. I got a new computer so maybe it'll work when I get all my stuff back on it.

Are you shpongled?
Re: Another cbox question? [message #67637 is a reply to message #67635] Tue, 20 November 2012 13:09 Go to previous message
Lenop is currently offline  Lenop
Might have been something to do with quest sections. I just realized that I was lured into posting in this thread by a bot. How unfortunate, my apologies.
Previous Topic: Sleeping in chairs or couches
Next Topic: control bytes mismatch id code 4F1221A7
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 18 22:47:55 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01173 seconds