Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Fable madness!
icon12.gif  Fable madness! [message #67112] Fri, 03 August 2012 21:28 Go to next message
Final-Z is currently offline  Final-Z
Hello, I was playing fable, and I discovered an awesome way to fight people :3

it's pretty simple!

step 1 : take any weapon, and lock on blocking position.
step 2 : use the lighting spell WHILE blocking.
step 3 : enjoy seeing people's head explode for no reason :3

here's a little screenshot, just for fun ^^

when you keep using the speel for a long time, it one it kills for some reason, maybe it stacks and get stronger at each strike? Oh and, my spell is level 1 so... It's over-powered! -><-

EDIT: Apparently it works only with resistant enemies. Villagers dies normally Sad

[Updated on: Sat, 04 August 2012 10:21]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Fable madness! [message #67117 is a reply to message #67112] Sat, 04 August 2012 12:19 Go to previous message
asmcint is currently offline  asmcint

Yeah, I've often used this method in the arena when my health is low, but I still wanted to put out damage while I regenerated my health. It's definitely fun. By the way, it's awesome to see that you're using JohnDoe's bastard swords. Those things are EPICSAUCE.

Read the site rules, as well as individual thread rules, stickies and announcements, and use search, or you will have smartassy or exasperated ownage rained down upon you by the site's crack team of mods and admins. Also, you can find all you need to get started on modding here.
Previous Topic: Broken Fable :(
Next Topic: Having fun with "pray" expression
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sat Apr 20 00:57:36 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01365 seconds