Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » At the very end...
At the very end... [message #67178] Sat, 11 August 2012 19:43 Go to next message
MysticSorrow is currently offline  MysticSorrow
Okay... This might sound a little confusing but, say at the first end of fable where you choose to kill your sister or not, you apply one hit kill (FABLETRN.) and stab her with a regular weapon, and well... she dies, but then give up the Sword of Aeons too, is that possible? and is so... What will happen???
I just love playing around with Fable trainer and dont wanna mess up my game save, if i do that, soo just asking the community first Smile

#Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.
Re: At the very end... [message #67232 is a reply to message #67178] Wed, 22 August 2012 17:10 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sparrow
You probably can. If you kill her with any other weapon I would assume nothing would happen except her dying. But just know that anyone you kill will be absent in all cutscenes. Except if the person is a different creature. For example if you kill child and teen whisper, she will be alive when she is an adult. And if you kill her in adult form she will also be back in the arena with you. So yeah it will probably have the ending cutscene where she's like "Thanks for not killing me." But there will be no subtitles or anyone there. Just camera filming the air. Just make a save before you kill her then kill her and see what happens.

Are you shpongled?

[Updated on: Wed, 22 August 2012 17:11]

Report message to a moderator

Re: At the very end... [message #68416 is a reply to message #67178] Tue, 28 May 2013 00:29 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thomas is currently offline  Thomas
Although if the individual is a different animal. For example if you destroy kid and teenager say, she will be in existence when she is an mature. And if you destroy her in mature type she will also be returning in the field with you.

Please make me suggestions and visit:
brisbane rent a car

[Updated on: Mon, 10 June 2013 23:21]

Re: At the very end... [message #68573 is a reply to message #68416] Tue, 11 June 2013 16:05 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Sparrow
Rent a car? Seriously? Dude, Thomas, you seriously need to leave. You keep breaking forum rules and no one needs to rent a car, okay?

Are you shpongled?
Re: At the very end... [message #68574 is a reply to message #68416] Tue, 11 June 2013 16:38 Go to previous message
MysticSorrow is currently offline  MysticSorrow
Lol, yeah I've been walking/riding/and taking trains for over 5 years now, there is no way that I need a car, in fact, my physical told me that my body is in Olympic shape, I am best in my class, and age (15yrs. 105 IBS) but thanks for the input. Wink

#Experience is a wonderful thing. It enables you to recognize a mistake when you make it again.

[Updated on: Tue, 11 June 2013 16:41]

Previous Topic: Levels folder
Next Topic: Xat Chatroom
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Mar 29 00:03:48 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01283 seconds