Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Discussion » Requests » Dim (Not Remove) Will User Face Markings/Tattoos
Dim (Not Remove) Will User Face Markings/Tattoos [message #67219] Tue, 21 August 2012 06:14 Go to next message
U_Arthas is currently offline  U_Arthas
Hello all, I recently bought Fable:TLC (Played original on Xbox ages ago) and I've enjoyed the use of a number of mods and tutorials from this site for the past week but I was hoping for something a bit different in regards to the Will User markings.

See I actually like them, wierd I know.

What I don't like though is how they make the area surrounding the eyes completely blue (The rest of the face markings are fine, the eyeshadow is not) and how they make the eyes themselves blue is also annoying(I can't enjoy that lovely sharingan mod I downloaded if they make they eyes blue.)

So my requests:

What I'd like to request is a mod on how to remove just the will markings around the eyes and in the eyes for that matter.

[Updated on: Tue, 21 August 2012 07:44]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Dim (Not Remove) Will User Face Markings/Tattoos [message #67220 is a reply to message #67219] Tue, 21 August 2012 11:43 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zyreq is currently offline  Zyreq
This requires a simple photoshop or gimp edit. Just erase the blue area surrounding the eyes and save it. Or if you're too lazy or don't have the tools required to do this, download my edit below...
Oh and for the blue eyes annoying you, just go into the hero's morph entries and delete will eye or something along those lines Smile.
  • Attachment: noobzz.png
    (Size: 253.33KB, Downloaded 436 times)

No, no word of a lie, never' a lie, seventeen cows I stopped 'em with moi.. one 'and.
Re: Dim (Not Remove) Will User Face Markings/Tattoos [message #67223 is a reply to message #67220] Tue, 21 August 2012 13:19 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Thanks Zyreq. I mainly didn't have the tools necessary while just not being that great at textures. I'm a coder not an artist Smile

Was going to give this a try immediately but I noticed your sharingan post just before coming to this thread. So going to have a quick trial run of your mod before trying the file you attached here.
Re: Dim (Not Remove) Will User Face Markings/Tattoos [message #67226 is a reply to message #67223] Tue, 21 August 2012 14:54 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zyreq, I really don't know how you'll take this but I am right now a victim of the success of two of your works.

The sharingan mod that you posted just a short while ago solved a major annoyance for me in that there is no Will marking overlay on the eyes themselves. See below pic.

I tried out the file you uploaded in this thread (while at the same time using your sharingan mod) and it too fixed the eye issue and I got the below:

It's a minor quibble but the fact that the marking on the forehead is cutoff is bothering me. If you had not posted your sharingan will mod I would have no problems using the file you attached in this thread as it fixed the eye overlay issue.

However your Sharingan Will mod fixes the same issue. So now I am trying to decide between whether I should accept the Eyeshadow with good forehead or no eyeshadow with forehead markings cut off.

See it's all your fault for doing good work Smile

Re: Dim (Not Remove) Will User Face Markings/Tattoos [message #67227 is a reply to message #67226] Tue, 21 August 2012 14:59 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zyreq is currently offline  Zyreq
To be honest the will eye shadow removal was half ass. Ill fix it up and update this post when i fix it.
EDIT: Fixed,tell me if it's better.
  • Attachment: noobzz.png
    (Size: 245.25KB, Downloaded 417 times)

No, no word of a lie, never' a lie, seventeen cows I stopped 'em with moi.. one 'and.

[Updated on: Tue, 21 August 2012 15:02]

Report message to a moderator

Re: Dim (Not Remove) Will User Face Markings/Tattoos [message #67229 is a reply to message #67227] Tue, 21 August 2012 15:38 Go to previous message
Perfect.

Thanks you Zyreq. This and your Sharingan mod will really make this play experience better.
Previous Topic: Need Help!
Next Topic: Deleting objects with FableExplorer
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Sun Apr 28 20:46:09 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01099 seconds