Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Fable TLC » Mods » Retextures » Realistic Sharingan
icon7.gif  Realistic Sharingan [message #67221] Tue, 21 August 2012 12:41 Go to next message
Zyreq is currently offline  Zyreq
Came out alright, i promise to not do much Naruto stuff anymore(maybe).

No, no word of a lie, never' a lie, seventeen cows I stopped 'em with moi.. one 'and.
Re: Realistic Sharingan [message #67222 is a reply to message #67221] Tue, 21 August 2012 13:15 Go to previous messageGo to next message
U_Arthas is currently offline  U_Arthas
Downloading right now (awesome Sharingan texture deserves that at least.)

A bit confused though:

If I understand correctly, I download and merge all three big files and they will run at the appropriate time (when char is good/evil or high will) right? (It wasn't made 100% clear whether these were seperate or could be used at same time)

Any chance of screenshots of the Evil and Will eyes?
Re: Realistic Sharingan [message #67224 is a reply to message #67222] Tue, 21 August 2012 13:26 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Zyreq is currently offline  Zyreq
Ah, the purpose of those separate .big files is if you want the dirty work done for you. As the name suggests, sharingan normal eye.big replaces the normal hero eye. They are all the same texture it's just each .big file corresponds to different textures.

No, no word of a lie, never' a lie, seventeen cows I stopped 'em with moi.. one 'and.
Re: Realistic Sharingan [message #67225 is a reply to message #67224] Tue, 21 August 2012 14:15 Go to previous message
U_Arthas is currently offline  U_Arthas
Well just tried all three out at the same time with the help of a trainer and they work perfectly.

Nice red glow when evil, no blue overlay when high willed and pretty good art at all times.

So seal of approval from me.
Previous Topic: High Res Barrels
Next Topic: Metal plate armor with mail.
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Fri Apr 26 06:09:11 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01682 seconds