Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » little idea...
little idea... [message #67271] Tue, 28 August 2012 12:40 Go to next message
Final-Z is currently offline  Final-Z
Recently, I had an idea (it does not open often, so it's a special day :3)

I was wondering if it was possible to create random encouters. here's an example: the Hero enters bowerstone, and Whisper is in the tavern, having some fun drinking too much alcohol. Near the stairs to North Bower, there's a trader, just like the one in the hero's childhood, selling ''wonderfull wares'', that would change just like greatwood traders.

I don't know how to create characters, nor place them in the world. But I still want to try it myself, maybe if someone could point me out where to start, it would be awesome ^^
Re: little idea... [message #67298 is a reply to message #67271] Sun, 09 September 2012 06:51 Go to previous messageGo to next message
deathsvisage is currently offline  deathsvisage
I could see a script which at the point of loading into bowerstone runs; It will randomly generate an npc(example trader) and /or event. I assume this would be possible.
Re: little idea... [message #67515 is a reply to message #67271] Thu, 01 November 2012 23:52 Go to previous messageGo to next message
xiaofish is currently offline  xiaofish

If you need Diablo 3 Gold, we would like to recommend you sign up VIP member in Diabloiiigold.com. Abundant benefits for VIP member can support you buy Diablo 3 Gold fast and easy.24 hours customer service are glad to help you anytime.
Re: little idea... [message #67516 is a reply to message #67271] Fri, 02 November 2012 01:13 Go to previous messageGo to next message
Attiman is currently offline  Attiman
just change the way the trader looks and talks.
change his script into something fun like :
* Hey, i remember you, how are you?
or something like that.

Change the way one of the customers in the bar looks like,
change its script to make him/her look even more drunk.
and change the pattern that he/she is supposed to walk.
and change the movement into the movement of a drunk person

[Updated on: Fri, 02 November 2012 01:14]

Report message to a moderator

Re: little idea... [message #67522 is a reply to message #67271] Sun, 04 November 2012 20:03 Go to previous message
Lenop is currently offline  Lenop
Sadly it would not be possible the way the OP was hoping. There are things you can do to make things show up now and then, after certain points in game progression (fresco painting quest sections) or on certain days of the week (like the trading ships do). But special interactions with these things are not possible.
Previous Topic: Walking?
Next Topic: NEED MAJOR HELP PLEASE
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Mar 28 04:53:55 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01035 seconds