Fable: The Lost Chapters Mod Scene
Fast Uncompromising Discussions. FUDforum will get your users talking.

Home » Site » General Discussion » Minimizing and exp disappearing
Minimizing and exp disappearing [message #67308] Thu, 13 September 2012 22:19 Go to next message
daddy7860 is currently offline  daddy7860
When I start the game it constantly minimizes unless i click and press space rapidly. This was only a recent thing so if there are NO solution's I'll just revert a backup. But I want to know what's causing it first. Plus my exp is only visible for 2 seconds before it "fades away" and disappears. What is the problem...?
Thanks

Neelix: Try my new experimental blend of juice.
Tuvok: I would rather not.
Neelix: Ensign Golwat loved it.
Tuvok: Ensign Golwat is Bolian, her tongue protects her from even the most corrosive acid.

^Burn^

Daniel: This tastes like chicken...
Carter: So whats wrong with it?
Daniel: It's... Macaroni and Cheese...
Re: Minimizing and exp disappearing [message #67316 is a reply to message #67308] Mon, 17 September 2012 19:16 Go to previous message
Final-Z is currently offline  Final-Z
For the first part, maybe the minimizing game thing is not even related to the game itself, maybe you have another program trying to take priority, or a random setting went crazy... I'm just guessing out there, as always...

Now, disappearing xp orbs... Well, if you have a backup.. it's your new best friend! Maybe it's a known problem here, even if I doubt that. In any way, I believe it is more simple to do a clean, wonderful backup rather than trying to fix it yourself.

I know, it's fun to try things and eventually fix it, but if take this route, I can do nothing more for you :3

Considering this, I did nothing at all :/
Previous Topic: Can you get these mods on the steam version of fable?
Next Topic: Run/sprint toggle?
Goto Forum:

Current Time: Thu Apr 25 09:44:46 PDT 2024

Total time taken to generate the page: 0.01101 seconds